• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

killera124

Corporal
13 Badges
Mar 26, 2012
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Darkest Hour
Hello,from months i'm searching a market from where i could buy DH in Bulgaria?I like the game and i want to buy it and then i will have all privileges,so does anyone know from where i can buy it?

(Sorry,if this is declared as spam:blink:)

There's no place where you can buy the game in Bulgaria directly.
The game is digitally distributed via number of on-line shops: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?535541-Where-to-buy-Darkest-Hour
There's a boxed version too, but it is in German (any patch restores all supported languages, so that is not a probolem) and is available only in Germany or via Amazon.

The German version is patched to be able to be played in English in version 1.2, though I'm not sure if this helps the user at all.

Well, there was a threat against you, one can only imagine.

LOL, I really need to stop reading this forum at work. My boss is trying to figure out why the project I'm currently "working on" is causing me to laugh at my computer screen :)

Hey, my father received his salary for two days, and I want to buy the DH wanted to know where he sells in Brazil? I can enter the magical world of the registered players today :)

Hey, my father received his salary for two days, and I want to buy the DH wanted to know where he sells in Brazil? I can enter the magical world of the registered players today :)

There's no place where you can buy the game in Bulgaria directly.
The game is digitally distributed via number of on-line shops: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?535541-Where-to-buy-Darkest-Hour
There's a boxed version too, but it is in German (any patch restores all supported languages, so that is not a probolem) and is available only in Germany or via Amazon.

this is still valid, I believe

ooops :p,sorry xD,i will register =D.