+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buy Darkest Hour

Buy Darkest Hour

Hello,from months i'm searching a market from where i could buy DH in Bulgaria?I like the game and i want to buy it and then i will have all privileges,so does anyone know from where i can buy it?
    Thanks

(Sorry,if this is declared as spam)

Darkest Hour Developer MartinBG's Avatar

There's no place where you can buy the game in Bulgaria directly.
    The game is digitally distributed via number of on-line shops: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...y-Darkest-Hour
    There's a boxed version too, but it is in German (any patch restores all supported languages, so that is not a probolem) and is available only in Germany or via Amazon.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinBG View Post
    The game is digitally distributed via number of on-line shops: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...y-Darkest-Hour
    There's a boxed version too, but it is in German (any patch restores all supported languages, so that is not a probolem) and is available only in Germany or via Amazon.
    The German version is patched to be able to be played in English in version 1.2, though I'm not sure if this helps the user at all.

Thanks you can close the threat

52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by killera124 View Post
    Thanks you can close the threat
    Who was going to attack you!?!

DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

- Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Who was going to attack you!?!
    Who is going to attack me?

52 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by killera124 View Post
    Who is going to attack me?
    Well, there was a threat against you, one can only imagine.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Well, there was a threat against you, one can only imagine.
    LOL, I really need to stop reading this forum at work. My boss is trying to figure out why the project I'm currently "working on" is causing me to laugh at my computer screen
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

Hey, my father received his salary for two days, and I want to buy the DH wanted to know where he sells in Brazil? I can enter the magical world of the registered players today

Quote Originally Posted by Gukpa View Post
    Hey, my father received his salary for two days, and I want to buy the DH wanted to know where he sells in Brazil? I can enter the magical world of the registered players today
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinBG View Post
    this is still valid, I believe

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory500k club

ooops :P,sorry xD,i will register =D.

+ Reply to Thread