• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've a bad feeling Magnive and the other guy aren't gonna show up,since their first post is their only post....I'd say give them a few days for Magnive to claim his turn and if he neither he nor the other one will show up I'd be glad to do it instead...this time without the regency that made me ragequit last time :D

I've a bad feeling Magnive and the other guy aren't gonna show up,since their first post is their only post....I'd say give them a few days for Magnive to claim his turn and if he neither he nor the other one will show up I'd be glad to do it instead...this time without the regency that made me ragequit last time :D

If they don't show by Sunday, I could take the next turn on next week's Monday-Tuesday window. (I'm a working guy with a Wednesday to Sunday work schedule.) I was just hoping things would be moving fast enough that my schedule would actually be an issue.

Whatever the latest version is, since the 5.xx should all be save-game compatible. At the moment the latest is 5.13 (which adds In Extensio but shouldn't affect a nation of our size).

a few general tips for you(i've played a little bit to get a taste of it):
you need to have a good ally.your best 2 shots are armenia and byzantium.if you can get them both,then it's double awesome.
the name of your game is cyprus.evryone else has a ton of alliances and guarantees so no point looking into anyone else.cyprus is only allied with the knights,which are easy prey,and burgundy,which are too far away to do anything especially since they only have like 3 cogs,but they might get aragon in,although byzantium's fleet is quite cool and can hold onto that.
also,try to keep georgia alive at all costs.they're the only thing that keeps you away from the golden horde,the chobanids and all the other big sunni nations that'll eat you right after they get to border you.

Looks like a nice start, not too late to join in is it? I've always wanted to have a go at a succession game, though I'm not the most brilliant player unfortunately.

I'm out of work at the moment so I'm pretty flexible when it comes to times.

So Sheridan plays, and then I take a turn?

If you're ready, you can take it; I'll just need to know by about this time tomorrow at the latest.

So Sheridan plays, and then I take a turn?
Yep, unless you can't make it. :]

Looks like a nice start, not too late to join in is it? I've always wanted to have a go at a succession game, though I'm not the most brilliant player unfortunately.

I'm out of work at the moment so I'm pretty flexible when it comes to times.
Welcome abroad! I'll add you to the queue.

Do you want me to run the reign of Emperor Alexios? I only played the regency because I took so long, but that was two weeks ago!

well,I had a game,and it's finished(king died,stuck with regency for like 14 years),but I'm gonna wait to see if anyone claims the turn....I'd also like to play through at least a part of the regency to settle a few things,because our lovely king died in the middle of a lot o'stuff happening and it's all unfinished buisness...what do you guys say?:)

Well, Arakhor played through to the end of the regency, so if you pick it up it'll be at the start of young Alexios' majority.

Do you want me to run the reign of Emperor Alexios? I only played the regency because I took so long, but that was two weeks ago!
It's up to you and Tudyboss. I don't mind either way, as long as the game keeps moving.