• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it depends,PU exploit in massive quantities is obviously gamey,and also attacking without a CB as a small country which regenerates stability monthly is seen as gamey(which is pretty much what I did when I attacked cyprus :D lol,sorry,I was getting bored of just waiting for the chobanids/horde to eat georgia and then me)

Ok save file for next person;

http://www.mediafire.com/?28k3ygcxgfa8mx8

Emperor Alexeios V died in 1422. Long live Emperor David I.

The country launched a series of Holy Wars and as such the Turks have been wiped out, Trebizond takes up most of the peninsular and has reclaimed the northern coast, with the Byzzies having the west coast and Armenia the south. Due to annexations we have a poor reputation, but are still comfortably below the limit. Of the Emperor's titles, Georgia and the Crimea are still outside our grasp. We've ran out of Byztantine Cores to sell back to the empire, most of our land is non-core, foreign and heathen. We have a relatively large army though it is expensive to maintain, but given the threat of Persia, the Golden Horde and the Mamluks it is kind of nessecary and so is maintaining alliances with Constantinople Rhodes (Bulgaria took the province next to the capital so they moved out for some reason) with their huge army.

Full update soon(should have stuck with a report rather than writing a story :) )

Awesome. Sounds like our hardest years are behind us.

Arakhor, with my impending exams I will have to pass on my next turn, but depending on how long you take I may be able to get in after that. Would that be alright?

That's fine with me. Do you want me to play with John's save?

Oh, so am I, particularly in light of his first update. :)

Mediafire is having severe issues at the moment. Can you WinRAR the save and host it in-thread?

Finally! I'll play through David's reign tomorrow on D&T 5.14.

good luck on that;) I've actually had a shot at it,really fun,PUed serbia and WPed Mamluks after they conquered most of my provinces....together with their friends hafsids najd hedjaz n stuffs forming a GIANORMOUS freakin 130k or so army of d00dz trying to kill me....and I stood off :D really cool stuffs, too bad my afterwards economy was crap,I've taken like 3 loans....but if I was to pass this save we'd be in a much better spot,like serbia is quite huge for my standards, comparable to guys like bohemia,or byzantium,or me :D(except I don't have many cores,or same culture provinces,or same religion ones -.- so I guess they're in a much better spot)

Well, I didn't do nearly as well as you, apparently, but I have done my 20+ years on the throne and now I'll start preparing a write-up for the 68 screens I took.

John, is there any advance on Alexios' personal reign?

My exams are over, so I can take the next ruler after Arakhor, unless Sheridan (or Magnive) want to give it a go first. :)

Also, John, pretty sure I'm going to enjoy your update (and I hope you do post it) but if you're really struggling with the whole big story that paragraph summary is fine too.

I can attach the savefile to this thread if you want, but perhaps you'd prefer to read the build-up, rather than being lumped with a save with no explanation like I was. :)

Sure, no problem at all, Magnive. I'm neck deep in CK2 right now.

Could we give it to Sheridan though if someone is finished by Monday or Tuesday? It's the only days he can play.

As I said, I'm already finished with my turn, but I'm waiting on John posting his update before I start posting mine. :)