• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Amric

Hurricane Sergeant of Arms
2 Badges
May 4, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • 500k Club
Stomping through the dry dusty streets of the city teeming with people, those who notice him scurry out of the way, the battle scarred armor, dented helm and well patched cloak swirling behind him.... Twin swords swing at his hips along with two visible daggers. The look in his eyes is wild and dangerous, of a man who has been out in the wilderness for a very very long time. The sun glares down mercilessly beating on streets and the people in a relentless wave of heat and light. The heat is so intense haze images are common yet those busy folk see him and realize the danger and dodge from his path. The Hurricane has returned to check on things, his steps firm though there is a limp to his step. His once black hair is streaked with grey and white as he stalks ever closer to where he once knew where ye olde baar had a entrance. What will he find? Will any of the old crew still remember an ancient veteran? Or has he become a forgotten relic of a vanished era?

Sweet mercy! It's Amric! :) Good to see you, old man! ;) I hope this isn't a brief stop on the way to greener pastures, but regardless, a pleasure to see you. Welcome back or safe travels, whichever it may be.

hey stuyvesant and fiftypence. As for whether i write again, i do not know. I thought i would stop by and see how paradox has been going on in my absence....

I don't really know you particularly well because I'm a young punk, but you should write anyway! :D Need more vets back...

Amric, whether you write or not, there's always room for commentators. ;) 's Been my bread and butter for... what, has it been nine years already? Egads!

Anyway, glad to see you poke your head in. :)

Great to see you again, Amric! I'm still kind of here, but don't have much time to drop by, and I'm posting at a rate somewhere between 1 AAR update per year and one per season. Still trying to keep at least 4 AARs running, but that's not meaning quickly!

Renss

Good to hear from you again Amric. I hope your health has improved since you last dropped by. If you’re looking for something one of the old timers is writing you might stop by CK2 and read Peter Ebbesen’s new AAR. The Estridsen Lectures is quite amusing.

I haven't been around myself, but thought to check in today. Good to see you Amric!