• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Favorite Narrative AAR, EU (1-3): The Queen Mother's Diaries by loki100
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU (1-3): Can Poland Into Space? by Derahan
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU (1-3): Gentlemen in Germany by Malurous
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU (1-3): The Historic Inevitability of Epic Failure by PrawnStar

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky (1+2): Soks To Be You by morningSIDEr

Apologies to anyone who feels that they are in the wrong category - I had to juggle them a bit to try and fit in my favourites!
Then I think you are missing the point of the categories.

Then I think you are missing the point of the categories.

To rephrase, there were a few that I wasn't sure what category they fitted into most comfortably. I think that they can fit in the categories I have voted for but, for example, I think that any of Queen Mother's Diaries, Gentlemen in Germany and Historic Inevitability could be called Gameplay. As a result, I had to think about which of them fitted best into the Gameplay category, and whether the others might fit into another category - which, happily, I think they do.

The point of that sentence was to reassure anyone who felt that I had miscategorised their work that I did not do so without consideration :)

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU (1-3): Eendraght Maeckt Maght: A Brabant Death and Taxes AAR by Sethanon
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU (1-3): The Queen Mother's Diaries: A Ming AAR by loki100
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU (1-3): PiRAAtes! - The rise (or fall) of Tripoli by vasziljevics
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU (1-3): The Historic Inevitability of Epic Failure by PrawnStar

Favorite Comedy AAR, CK (1+2): Knud Knytling II by phargle
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK (1+2): Parmesan Cheese by naggy

Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky (1+2): Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR by Selzro
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky (1+2): Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny by Dewirix

Favorite AAR, Open Category: A Puny AAR by Lofman

Fourteen more minutes by my count. Voting will be closed at midnight EDST. Posts after midnight will not be counted. Results to go up eventually.

EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAND THE RESULTS!

Favorite Narrative AAR, HoI (1-3): Alptraum: Das Dritte Reich Betrogen by TekcoR
Favorite Comedy AAR, HoI (1-3): The Wehrmacht News and World Report by Alfred Packer
Favorite History-Book AAR, HoI (1-3): Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR by Saithis
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HoI (1-3): Carnage Al Dente - A CptEasy multiplayer AAR by CptEasy

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU (1-3): The Grey Eminence - A Narrative/History AAR 1399-1821 by Ashantai
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU (1-3): InTveresting Times - An AfTver Action Report by Fyregecko
Favorite History-Book AARs, EU (1-3): Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds - A Jalayirid AAR by mayorqw
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU (1-3): The Historic Inevitabilty of Epic Failure by PrawnStar

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK (1+2): Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan by Saithis
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK (1+2): Knud Knýtling II - First as Tragedy, Then as Farce by phargle
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK (1+2): Stop Stabbing Me! - House Komnenos by General_BT
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK (1+2): Paremsan Cheese - The Rise (or fall) of the di Parma dynasty by naggy

Favorite Narrative AARs, Vicky (1+2): A Special Providence by Director
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky (1+2): Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR by Selzro
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky (1+2): Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Dynasty by Dewirix
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky (1+2): Maintain the Monarchy: The Tsar Demands It! by Brandenburg III

Favorite AAR, Open Category: The swans head north - A Southern White Short Campaign PBEM by Bornego

Congrats to all the winners and thank you everyone who voted. A special thanks to the people who helped me count votes while I was at work! A new thread to discuss the next round of ACAs will be open soon, but only after the winners get some of the love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations all winner! A great round indeed!

An honor to win my first AARland Choice AwAARd! Thank you all to voted and participated.

Yay! Thank you all for the votes! :D

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners! To everyone who missed out, there's always next quarter!

Congrats to all winners! :)