+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 1)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to everyone who won and were nominated!

Thanks to everyone who voted and Mr. Capitalist for running the award.

For those who voted for me...your checks are in the mail.

Crazy Cat Person. Meow! Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    61 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to everyone who voted and to Mr. Capiatlist for organising!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Congratulations to everyone! This has been a good round - lots of turnout and the choices were streamlined, compared to last times.
    My AARs: Subcontinental Subtleties (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - webcomic; complete - *multi-award-winning* --- A Hyderabad Holiday Special (Victoria 2, v2.31) - complete --- Sing a Septinsular Song (Ionian Islands) (Victoria 2, v1.4b) - complete - *Winner of the VictAARian Cross, for Best Completed 2011 AAR* --- Tunis Delenda Est (Victoria 2, v1.2) - complete --- Albania Finds its Place in the World (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Australia: Rise of a Constellation (Victoria 2, v1.2 with minor mods) - complete --- Belgium: Rise of the Choco Lords (Victoria 2, v1.1) - complete

My mods: The 1948 Arab-Israeli War (battlescenario for HoI2, Doomsday and Armageddon. Current version: 1.1)

My inkwell

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Congrats everyone, and thank you to all the voters, it's nice to see a more active thread this time. And props to Mr. C as always!
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Complain about the suggestions for new rules here!
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Québec, where Polar Bears don't dare venture anymore 'cause it's too cold
    Congrats !
    MOD - Downfall (by Paglia) - for TFH 4.02 / Updated August 27th 2014 --- Beta 1.23 is available !
    MOD - Downfall (par Paglia) - pour TFH 4.02 / Mis à jour le 11 août 2014 --- Beta 1.23 en ligne!
    MOD - Versions françaises des fichiers LOCALISATION (FTM 3.05 / TFH 4.02) / Mis à jour le 21 février 2014

Check the New HoI4

AAR – Game #15 (SOV)

Don't miss the latest Weekly AAR Showcase: AAR Showcase
    Don't miss the latest news in the AARLand: AARlander Edition 18

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5