+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colonial revolters and inheritance of stats ?

Colonial revolters and inheritance of stats ?

Castille, England, France, Portugal, Holland, random annoying minors who have to die -,-
    These are the guys you usually see on the american coast 99% of the time.
    That's why all colonial revolters are Christian and have western tech, but what I wonder is, if I as Byzantine colonize South America or as Japan I colonize Mexico, will the revolter Brasil be Eastern tech and Mexico be Japanese / Shinto / Asian tech group ?
    Or is the tech group defined already by the nation.txt file ?

Lt. General
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I think just as released vassals gain their overlord's technology group and state religion ... same goes for revolter states.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanteax View Post
    I think just as released vassals gain their overlord's technology group and state religion ... same goes for revolter states.
    Releasing vassals gives them your technology group ?! since when ?

Releasing vassals does not give them your tech group.

Your question about colonial revolters is valid though.
    "It's a history game. History was tedious. History did not encourage world domination." - forums user V1ribus

List of CK2 Traits: Grey Eminence; Poet; Homosexual, Genius, Humble, Ambitious, Gregarious, Honest, Paranoid, Cynical, Proud, Slothful, Lustful
    (Yes I know humble and proud are opposites.)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

They will be whatever religion their capitol province is once released
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

+ Reply to Thread