• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(271213)

Private
2 Badges
Feb 20, 2011
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
I just tried to register my Mount and Blade Fire and Sword and Warband and neither of them were "valid"
I dont think i have registered them on any other accounts because I checked all 3 of my emails and they werent registered on here. I just want to register my game so if anyone could help that would be great.

Sadly enough those keys have not been delievered to Paradox in a way that makes it possible to use them for registration.

Therefore all the subforums are open, and all you are missing is the icon that would come with a successful registration.

The prospect of getting a new fancy icon was what made me decide to "go for it" and buy warband, after pondering if I should do it or not.
That did not go as planned :)

The "Steam key" that comes with the disc version (if that is what you got) is not the same as the registration key. You could try right-clicking on the game in the steam menu and select "view key" and see if you get another key.

If you bought download from Amazon, it would seem you have the same problem as most everyone else :(

If you're willing to pay another few bucks for the icon, you can buy WFaS on GamersGate right now for 2,50€... That's what i did. As i buy most games on sales it didin't hurt me to "gift" them some additional coins for this one... ;)

I want my icon lol.
Can someone add it? :D
(and remove SOTS 2, since I don't own it anymore)

Sorry, no can do. It would be too many to add. I could ask about whether there should be a way to get rid of icons if you want me to?