0 0%
  • The White, Blue and Green version

3 9.09%
  • Wars in America: A how to AAR

14 42.42%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 2011 Aarthena Awards

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband

Thank you everyone who voted for me - that is most of you since I competed twice .

More than "good", I believe my Rise of Prussia AAR, by virtue of being the first, launched the AGEOD AAR section of the Paradox forum. Moreover, it also launched player into this beast.

I can say it now, I learned the rules of the game as I was doing the AAR, researching my "beginners corner" as I went along, except for the most obvious. Thus, there are still an handful of mistakes in some - but well, better than have nothing.

So thank you again, and next year it will be a more close thing
    Learning from Prussia - a Rise of Prussia AAR for beginners - or how a forced march in winter saved Prussia from anniliation.
    A Tale of French and War Crimes : A double Multiplayer AAR of Wars in America with Loki100. Includes violence against English and Indians - not suited for children.
    The War of 1812 - or how I burned down Washington

NOP-field present Moderator Qorten's Avatar
    57 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    DungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind
    For The GloryGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    ImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

A Mexican stand-off next year? Why not, would be fun to watch!

When I use this color I am speaking as a Moderator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2