+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Question Game

Is this game good do you recommend it and Should i go out of my way to get it

Either way it will cost the same when it's patched, you can get ingame and play around now, or wait until all the community input has been added, the mod tools are released, and the map editor is live on Steam Workshop.

There are reviews good and bad on the forum, should be enough for you to make an informed decision.

Thanks.

- Dan
    Danny Green
    President & Lead Programmer
    Radioactive-Software, LLC. http://www.radioactive-software.com

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If you don't mind playing a game that has some bugs in it, then get it now. It's definitely playable (at least for me) and I've played 10 hours with no crashes or game-breaking bugs. It's a lot of fun if you can play through that stuff. If you don't think you can, then I would wait.

+ Reply to Thread