• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! I wish for price drop for AHD in the near future :cool:

It's to discourage the idea of using pre-existing features already in mods and using them in a patch.

Given that we don't use or particularly examine mods, any similar features are either coincidence, necessitated by there being only one sensible/historical option, or a result of beta feedback from betas enjoying or being involved in mods.

The whole movements system is barely noticeable in vanilla. And foreign investment doesn´t make a huge difference either.

Dunno what you're playing, but I certainly notice the effects of movements when I play, and foreign investment can make a huge difference in contested SoI areas and a large difference in the goods recieved from SoI members.

Last edited:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?596141-Russian-tech-AI-is-bugged

Is this problem fixed? You can't just ignore massive AI problems!

I ran a quick game to '61 and checked RUS:
rus1.jpg

The problem, unfortunately, is that rebels can't be victorious while a war is ongoing. So nationalist rebels could overtake their cores, and not only would they have to wait for the war to end before they could declare victory, but the invading nations might have to fight them in order to achieve victory.

But I suppose there's only so much one can do about that.

Isn't there a way for PI to make your enemies rebels neutral / friendly to you? That would hopefully help a lot with this problem (as long as provinces taken by your enemies rebels no longer count against you in the war score).

I can't even begin to say how happy this made me in my pants.
Now I wouldn't exactly mind being able to form Bolivia-Peru or having Ottoman cores on Egypt (if nothing else then as compensation for taking away the Arabs), but I can work very well with what we have here.

I'd like to have an option to get quickly from a province to its factory overview. (More details here.)

amazing improvments. i would like to in the future see an event to get heligoland off britain without needing to go to war.i like includeing gran colombia, and i hope you keep up the good job.

there are a ton of countries, imaginary and otherwise that could be added. We decided to add 3, but ended up with 5. Doing a united states of south america did come up, as well as a greater scandinavia, but truth is you could go on forever :) I hope some mod adds them though

Wow, thanks for the response! is great to know that it was at least considered! specially the USSA. In any case, a few new nations each patch would be a very cool plus for all future patches, i don't know how much time it takes to create new nations or code the event chains for them to happen, but 2 or 3 a patch would be quite nice.

Wow, thanks for the response! is great to know that it was at least considered! specially the USSA. In any case, a few new nations each patch would be a very cool plus for all future patches, i don't know how much time it takes to create new nations or code the event chains for them to happen, but 2 or 3 a patch would be quite nice.

it does take some work and research, but it gives people something new to try out in the patch which is cool

It always makes me happy to see PI supporting their fans with patches like this. You guys are great.

In the next patch, you guys should consider adding the ability to fund foreign rebels. Use your own money and resources (small arms and the like) to make a rebel movement in another country stronger, etc.

The United Baltic Duchy - Another new nation in Eastern Europe, the UBD is a union of the Baltic states (Minus Lithuania). Perhaps united they can stop Russia from re-absorbing them?

I love this! This was my first mod for V2. I also made something similar for CK2.

Latin American Union.
1. Form Gran Colombia
2. Use the 11100 (crown from the gutter) event
3. wait for it...
4. wait for it...
5. BOOM!
6. Gigantic Latin American Union

The patch looks really nice :)

But, for some reason a bug I reported hasn't been fixed; in the event_modifiers.txt file, some modifiers which in events are applied as country modifier, have instead province effects. Like these ones:

Code:
extraterritoriality_granted = {
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]pop_militancy_modifier = 0.15[/COLOR]
	icon = 10
}

military_reform = {
	leadership_modifier = 0.2
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]pop_militancy_modifier = 0.3[/COLOR]
	icon = 18
}

educational_reform = {
	research_points_modifier = 0.05
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]pop_militancy_modifier = 0.07[/COLOR]
	icon = 5
}

Code:
liquor_prohibition = {
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]pop_militancy_modifier = 0.05[/COLOR]
	tax_efficiency = -0.05
	icon = 2
}

Code:
great_depression = {
	factory_output = -0.3
	rgo_output = -0.3
	tax_efficiency = -0.05
	loan_interest = 0.02
	[COLOR="#FF0000"]pop_militancy_modifier = 0.2[/COLOR]
	pop_consciousness_modifier = 0.2
	icon = 12
}

AFAIK that will mean they won't increase militancy at all.

Furthermore, I'd like to suggest that the educational_reform and the folkis_educates country modifiers be changed to make use of one of the new AHD modifier effects, "education_efficiency_modifier", so they will affect literacy increasing instead of only research point generation, since that seems appropriate.

Arabia, Gran Colombia, and Poland-Lithuania?
If they added an event to allow Brazil to change to democracy, AHD would be my favourite game ever.

Why? I am not an expert on Brazil but I was under the impression that the monarchy was toppled in a coup de etat. Would that not simply be simulated by soldiers mutinying and then establishing a military dictatorship?

Er... honestly, I must say that I am of the opinion that it does not. On the plus side, it shouldn't be that hard to make a non-generic decision for Krakow forming Poland (not that I am saying you should add it - although it might be a good thing for a later patch, hint hint - but that even my relatively limited modding ability should be able to handle it).

I have to agree, it is not that I particularly like Krakow, I just think that Krakow becoming Poland makes a lot of sense, and am not quite so convinced about a revived PLC, nonetheless a really great patch!

Status
Not open for further replies.