• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, they have, but in their list (teams_sov) there are only 30 teams whereas the original Russian (teams_rus) list has 104, including many Soviet-era teams.

Besides, I've made a combined RUS+SOV list that may be used for post-revolution Soviets. If somebody needs it, I may send it by e-mail.
That would be much appreciated. Send it to Burning, or post it on our website.

is there any easy way to remove disarmament events ? or all these limit events, that for example forbid me from building more transport ships ?

removing whole contents of disarmament and disarmament.disabled in aar-events seems to work fine, but i'm not sure what are the consequences, other than the fact that countries can arm as they will...

removing content of ALL-naval treaties is crashing the game from time to time, so i guess i should go through whole file and disable somehow each event in this file ? like give it startdate 5000....

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen the complete disappearance of text in the armor division formation (1934) tech? The text is there when I load up a scenario from DH Full, but when I create a copy of Full and add AAR to it, the text is no longer there. It would appear that the Armor Division Tech is the only item that looses its effects/text.

EDIT: I guess this could be a bug report, but I'm not sure what is going on exactly. Also this is a fresh install of both DH and AAR.

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen the complete disappearance of text in the armor division formation (1934) tech? The text is there when I load up a scenario from DH Full, but when I create a copy of Full and add AAR to it, the text is no longer there. It would appear that the Armor Division Tech is the only item that looses its effects/text.

EDIT: I guess this could be a bug report, but I'm not sure what is going on exactly. Also this is a fresh install of both DH and AAR.

Possibly a bug with the engine. We don't use the string or file.

removing content of ALL-naval treaties is crashing the game from time to time, so i guess i should go through whole file and disable somehow each event in this file ? like give it startdate 5000....
@Burning: maybe this is the source of our elusive random crashes?

Is it WAD that Greece does not return to pre-WW1 draft policy?
In the beginning Greece has only 1-year service, but after demobilizing they have 3-year service.
DHFull problem. I'll look into it if I have time.

I am attempting to play a game as Nationalist China from the very earliest that it's available (as the National Protection Army) after spending the beginning of the game as the Republic of China until turning Imperial. Now, as the Constitutional Protection Movement things have quieted down in China and Europe and I keep getting the "Disarming the Army" event that raises dissent by 10%. My force limits are listed as 10 land divisions and 10 ships, with no other restrictions. I am not exceeding the limit. I've gone so far as to disband all of my divisions just to see if it would stop the dissent hit, and even with no military whatsoever the event keeps firing. I'm standing at 100% dissent with no military.

I am attempting to play a game as Nationalist China from the very earliest that it's available (as the National Protection Army) after spending the beginning of the game as the Republic of China until turning Imperial. Now, as the Constitutional Protection Movement things have quieted down in China and Europe and I keep getting the "Disarming the Army" event that raises dissent by 10%. My force limits are listed as 10 land divisions and 10 ships, with no other restrictions. I am not exceeding the limit. I've gone so far as to disband all of my divisions just to see if it would stop the dissent hit, and even with no military whatsoever the event keeps firing. I'm standing at 100% dissent with no military.

This has been reported at least 4 times. It is an error with the 1.02 DH base engine. This has been fixed in 1.03. I can't fix it in 1.02 in an AAR release. Sorry. :(

Blurgh.jpg

This is now the fourth time I've gotten this event. Since the war was won I've had 49 divisions. I was building one infantry division for a bit, but I figured that that might be the reason why the event keeps triggering so I cancelled it.

Now it won't stop coming. I can't play with all this dissent.

View attachment 62028

This is now the fourth time I've gotten this event. Since the war was won I've had 49 divisions. I was building one infantry division for a bit, but I figured that that might be the reason why the event keeps triggering so I cancelled it.

Now it won't stop coming. I can't play with all this dissent.

The event counts divisions from all sources. Expeditionary, building, dormant.

That aside, if you did, there is a bug with dormant divisions counting as active by the engine in 1.02 which we cannot fix.

Last edited:
You need to DISBAND your army. 49 divisions is too much. The event doesn't automatically disband for you. (I will add an auto-disband option in the next version).

That aside, if you did, there is a bug with dormant divisions counting as active by the engine in 1.02 which we cannot fix.

The entire army? Just disband it? That sounds crazy. I haven't seen that in any events, but I might just be lazy.

Edit: Just to make sure, this is what you mean with disbanding, right? Blurgh.jpg Because Russia and UK haven't done that. It seems weird that I'm forced to do that or get an insane dissent. Because I can't see any decisions or anything that would allow me to do it. I already have all my divisions on 33% strength.

The entire army? Just disband it? That sounds crazy. I haven't seen that in any events, but I might just be lazy.

Are there any expeditionary forces, or dormant divisions? Those count as "Active". Building divisions aren't counted.

I think for the ai we auto-disband them to 48 divisions for 50 unit cap.

That aside, this is 99% a bug with DHFull engine in 1.02

Burning playtested a game in 1.03 and he didn't see this error so we'll see.

Are there any expeditionary forces, or dormant divisions? Those count as "Active". Building divisions aren't counted.

I think for the ai we auto-disband them to 48 divisions for 50 unit cap.

That aside, this is 99% a bug with DHFull engine in 1.02

Burning playtested a game in 1.03 and he didn't see this error so we'll see.

I have some artillery in my force pool, could this be the cause?

I have some artillery in my force pool, could this be the cause?
Should not count as land. You could have troops given to you as expeditionary forces you are not aware of, or dormant divisions. You can find an accurate sum of this value in the intelligence page (but you have to view this as another country, load as another country, and type 'nofog' in the console (F12) )

And yes, I do mean delete divisions.

The ai actually gets this event firing forever iirc due to expeditionary forces not returning to their owners after war is over (another bug I keep reporting to MartinBG but it's not fixed yet) so we had to remove the 10% penalty hit for ai.

Should not count as land. You could have troops given to you as expeditionary forces you are not aware of, or dormant divisions. You can find an accurate sum of this value in the intelligence page (but you have to view this as another country, load as another country, and type 'nofog' in the console (F12) )

And yes, I do mean delete divisions.

The ai actually gets this event firing forever iirc due to expeditionary forces not returning to their owners after war is over (another bug I keep reporting to MartinBG but it's not fixed yet) so we had to remove the 10% penalty hit for ai.

I have 44 infantry divisions and 5 HQs according to intelligence. No armoured.

Is there anything I can do to save this game? To stop the event from firing, and lower dissent a bit?

Disarm your army to something like 20 divisions and see if it works. There's issues with the army size trigger unfortunately in the 1.02 game engine. :(

Disarm your army to something like 20 divisions and see if it works. There's issues with the army size trigger unfortunately in the 1.02 game engine. :(

It worked, but sadly I don't feel like playing any more if I had to ruin my country that much to play. I'll test AAR again with 1.03 then.

hello. I just wonder,when i playd many times the russia. and cheat to win russia in civilwar. and played forward, germany newer start war? and second is it impossible that there is tanks,planes and navy model for russia. maybe putilov tanks. sikorsky bomber,. anatra figters. and so on? pictures are maybe impossible but there is also option because those tech teams went to USA.but unit skins is possible. ?

While playing a game as the Russia then Soviet Union, I experienced a rather highly, highly annoying problem, one I think might have been a glitch.

The Creation of the Red Army event popped up one day, and since I was too busy fighting the Whites, I without a doubt didn't pick the no option, so I lost some units instead of ending up at war with most of Central Europe. Every so often, it seemed to vary from once a month to once every two or three months to once a month, it'd pop up again, and again, and again, and again. I had to be constantly building units to keep from losing all of my military. And even after i beat the tar out of the Whites, it still popped up!

Is it supposed to do that? because that seems...well that seems messed up. Then again, it seems messed up that your options are war with Central europe or lose some units.

While playing a game as the Russia then Soviet Union, I experienced a rather highly, highly annoying problem, one I think might have been a glitch.

The Creation of the Red Army event popped up one day, and since I was too busy fighting the Whites, I without a doubt didn't pick the no option, so I lost some units instead of ending up at war with most of Central Europe. Every so often, it seemed to vary from once a month to once every two or three months to once a month, it'd pop up again, and again, and again, and again. I had to be constantly building units to keep from losing all of my military. And even after i beat the tar out of the Whites, it still popped up!

Is it supposed to do that? because that seems...well that seems messed up. Then again, it seems messed up that your options are war with Central europe or lose some units.
Will investigate.

Don't know if this is an AAR error or a general DH error...but I noticed playing as China in the 1933 scenario (with the AAR mod active) Chiang kai Shek doesn't rise to power. I've also noticed that you don't get to actually engage the Gungxhoi cligue in a war, they just seem to surrender some of their territory to ya.