• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, that's not what i wrote. We won't redo parts of WW1, as this is no WW1 improvement project. It's beyond the scope of AAR.
(except if someone decides to do that along the way, that is; but I personally don't plan to)
It'll be fixed in vanilla eventually. I'm not going to do it either since I'll be a waste of development resources. If someone volunteers to fix it, we can always include it of course. We already have a long 1.4.1 todo list as it is.

Could it be that you installed your game in the default "Program Files" Directory, and you are using Windows Vista or 7?
In this case, windows will NOT put files you intend to copy on top of an DH-installation into the actual folder, but in a so called "virtual folder".

You might want to check out the DH-technical support to get a guide on how to get this solved. (Or simply reinstall DH, as Limith recommended)

No, I put it in Program Files x86 and I'm running as admin.

No, I put it in Program Files x86 and I'm running as admin.

If you follow below advice, your issues will be solved: :)
You might want to check out the DH-technical support to get a guide on how to get this solved, it's a know issue for ANY software installed into your "program files" directory on Windows Vista/7/8.
Or simply reinstall DH to a different directory (eg: c:\games or something like that), as Limith recommended.

Bump, as this has dropped too far back.

It's not a bug. It's WAD. If you don't like it, override the vp file from Darkest Hour Full. I've said this in the release notes. Please read them.

Will you ever fix the whole world VP bug?

If you follow the installation instructions and apply the latest version of AAR on top of a fresh copy of DH-full, the bug would no longer exist.
If you DON'T follow the installation instructions and apply it on top of an old AAR installation, then we can't really help you but to ask you to read the release notes.

If you follow the installation instructions and apply the latest version of AAR on top of a fresh copy of DH-full, the bug would no longer exist.
If you DON'T follow the installation instructions and apply it on top of an old AAR installation, then we can't really help you but to ask you to read the release notes.

Oops. I didnt even notice that. :p

From the AAR FAQ (in the announcement thread)

The game makes so many automatic savegames (named AutoSave_Country_Year_Month_Day), and does not delete old ones, how can i turn this off?
In DH, the autosave format was changed to retain old autosaves, if chosen. That's intended behavior for AAR, and helps you going back to a previous date in your game, and is very handy for bug reporting. If you really need to limit the number of savegames, you can always revert to the old behavior, by setting the following line in <DH>/mods/<aarmod>/db/misc.txt.
Code:

# Use new auto-save file format: AutoSave_Country_Year_Month_Day.eug. 1 - Enabled, 0 - Disabled.
0 # AAR has this set to 1

Question is it WAD that on July 14 1914 England gets the transport ship limit?

Wow, hell no! Thanks for that info! We'll fix that ASAP!

Why does Yugoslavia has so little IC after the first WW is over? In my game the war ended in 1917 and Yugoslavia has 12 IC i think. Even Greece has over or around 20 IC. I dont get it, did I miss something?

Why does Yugoslavia has so little IC after the first WW is over? In my game the war ended in 1917 and Yugoslavia has 12 IC i think. Even Greece has over or around 20 IC. I dont get it, did I miss something?

Three quarters of the Yugoslav workforce was engaged in agriculture. A few commercial farmers existed, but most were subsistence peasants. Those in the south were especially poor, living in a hilly, infertile region.
Manufacturing was limited to Belgrade and the other major population centers, and consisted mainly of small, comparatively primitive facilities that produced strictly for the domestic market
The series of wars between 1912 and 1922 provided a catalyst for Greek industry, with a number of industries such as textiles; ammunition and boot-making springing up to supply the military. After the wars most of these industries were converted to civilian uses. Greek refugees from Asia Minor, the most famous of which is Aristotle Onassis who hails from Smyrna (modern Izmir) also had a tremendous impact on the evolution of Greek industry and banking. Greeks held 45% of the capital in the Ottoman Empire before 1914,[14] and many of the refugees expelled from Turkey had funds and skills which they quickly put to use in Greece.

Does this answer your question?

But it seems to me that you just lowered Yugoslavia's IC and left all others intact. I mean Greece, Austria, Bulgaria Romania, all countries around Yugoslavia have same IC as in the normal 1936 scenario.

Hmm I dont get it. I checked the darkest hour full, 1914 campaign and it is the same. And Yugoslavia has around 24 IC but for some reason it just uses Serbia's IC. Like the game is not counting 4 IC in slovenia, and a bunch more from Bosnia and Croatia. Strange...

But it seems to me that you just lowered Yugoslavia's IC and left all others intact. I mean Greece, Austria, Bulgaria Romania, all countries around Yugoslavia have same IC as in the normal 1936 scenario.

We didn't touch any of these nations IC, Yugoslavia starts with the same amount of IC that is on-map in 1914. Of course it may be the AI does not properly build IC currently.

If you reveived the Formation of Yugoslavia Event, you will get the following:
action = {
name = "This will curb separatist tendencies."
ai_chance = 100
command = { type = dissent value = 50 }
command = { type = dissent value = -20 }
command = { type = flag_ext where = SER which = "" }
command = { type = country which = YUG }
command = { type = flag_ext where = YUG which = "" } #just to be sure.
command = { type = name where = YUG }
command = { type = leave_alliance }
command = { type = addcore which = 338 }
command = { type = addcore which = 352 }
command = { type = addcore which = 355 }
command = { type = addcore which = 349 }
command = { type = addcore which = 346 }
command = { type = addcore which = 345 }
command = { type = addcore which = 344 }
command = { type = addcore which = 353 }
command = { type = addcore which = 350 }
command = { type = addcore which = 354 }
command = { type = addcore which = 356 }
command = { type = addcore which = 343 }
command = { type = addcore which = 332 }
command = { type = addcore which = 330 }
command = { type = addcore which = 342 }
command = { type = addcore which = 329 }
command = { type = addcore which = 341 }
command = { type = addcore which = 336 }
command = { type = addcore which = 333 }
command = { type = addcore which = 328 }
command = { type = addcore which = 331 }
command = { type = addcore which = 334 }
command = { type = addcore which = 347 }
command = { type = addcore which = 357 }
command = { type = addcore which = 358 }
command = { type = addcore which = 351 }
command = { type = addcore which = 335 }
command = { type = addcore which = 340 }
command = { type = addcore which = 327 }
command = { type = addcore which = 337 }
command = { type = addcore which = 339 }
}

Which essentially are cores on ALL Yugoslav provinces not pre-owned by Serbia.