• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just wanted to let every one know Burning gave me permission earlier today to make changes and fixes to AAR for use in the Grand Campaign mod, I will be uploading those to the AAR home page and will be releasing the first patch for beta by the weekend. These changes will be made fully compatible to the vanilla AAR. These include changes to make sure events fire 100% properly. If you are having issues with the game let me know on here as I will be monitoring both this thread and the TGC thread and will post links as I go. Thank you burning for this chance to revive this mod and make DH and AAR a mainstay of gaming once more!!!

I think I speak for the whole DH community when I say thank you for picking this back up.

Switzerland cannot into Gebirgsinfanterie, as no mountain training techie. Is this deliberate, or is Switzerland simply a country far away from priority lists because no one ever plays it? :O

My game crashes as soon as I click on the "Technology" tab at the top. I checked savedebug, and it has this:

Scenario Validation (provinces)...
Province 1682 (Nauru) is a landprovince without owner.
Scenario Validation End

Anyone know what I should do to fix it?

My game crashes as soon as I click on the "Technology" tab at the top. I checked savedebug, and it has this:

Scenario Validation (provinces)...
Province 1682 (Nauru) is a landprovince without owner.
Scenario Validation End

Anyone know what I should do to fix it?

Hey N the AAR alone mod has this problem. If you try the combined AAR, NWO2 and CWTT mod AKA the Grand Campaign this problem is not there. I hope this helps.
delanonne

Is it just me or is Germany too over powered. In my games Germany always wins WW1. I usually play as Japan.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this (Though it certainly is a technical issue), or if you've made a post about this already (I couldn't find one), but I cannot download the mod, being that any page on your site (even the something embedded on the announcement page) asks me for a username and password. I'd love to download the latest version of your mod, especially since my existing instance no longer starts, but sadly I cannot. Thank you

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this (Though it certainly is a technical issue), or if you've made a post about this already (I couldn't find one), but I cannot download the mod, being that any page on your site (even the something embedded on the announcement page) asks me for a username and password. I'd love to download the latest version of your mod, especially since my existing instance no longer starts, but sadly I cannot. Thank you

Actually,there latest version of this mod
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-grand-campaign-1914-1991.730432/

i have a question the event says:

# Disarming of Nations (Army)
event = {
id = 13300084

but the commands get rearm the country and get off gearing down flag. Or im wrong?