• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Burning

Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions
33 Badges
Mar 25, 2004
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Semper Fi
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Majesty 2
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • East India Company
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
You can use this thread to get technical support and ask for help, if you have issues with AAR.

What this thread is meant for:
* questions regarding technical issues
* questions regarding features of the mod ("I can't build 200 battleships as Weimar Germany, why?")
* balancing issues

What this thread is NOT meant for:
* offers
* ideas
* suggestions
* discussions regarding gameplay
* bug reports (post them on our website, please, not here)
* announcements

Last edited:
reserved for future use

I got an error whenever I start this mod. It's on line 120 of the AAR-ALL-disarmament file.

Code:
command = { type = demobilize which = land when = 0 where = 0 value = 10 }

I got an error whenever I start this mod. It's on line 120 of the AAR-ALL-disarmament file.

Code:
command = { type = demobilize which = land when = 0 where = 0 value = 10 }

Please read the FAQ, seems like you don't have the most current patch installed.

Last edited:
OK, don't know if it is as it should be, but when I play with Germany (with the in game safe file), I have abnormal Consumer Goods number...it's over 100...dunno if it is meant like that, but it takes more than half of my IC, so it's anoying...

OK, don't know if it is as it should be, but when I play with Germany (with the in game safe file), I have abnormal Consumer Goods number...it's over 100...dunno if it is meant like that, but it takes more than half of my IC, so it's anoying...

Could it be that your sliders are maxed out at Dove-Lobby? Maximum dove gives +300% Customer Goods needs.

No I checked my version. It's at patch 1.2.

Could it be that you installed your game in the default "Program Files" Directory, and you are using Windows Vista or 7?
In this case, windows will NOT put files you intend to copy on top of an DH-installation into the actual folder, but in a so called "virtual folder".

You might want to check out the DH-technical support to get a guide on how to get this solved. (Or simply reinstall DH, as Limith recommended)

I had a strange occurence on a playthrough as Japan. World War II erupted in 1936 and by 1941 Germany was in a dogfight to fend off the Soviets. The war with France ground to a halt just after the annexation of Belgium. Something happened, I think a WWI peace with France maybe, and suddenly Germany was restored to its pre-war borders with the Soviets owning what would otherwise be Poland. It was not the only World War I event that fired in the 30's either. I unfortunately did not think to document this but I will screenshot next time it happens.

I had a strange occurence on a playthrough as Japan. World War II erupted in 1936 and by 1941 Germany was in a dogfight to fend off the Soviets. The war with France ground to a halt just after the annexation of Belgium. Something happened, I think a WWI peace with France maybe, and suddenly Germany was restored to its pre-war borders with the Soviets owning what would otherwise be Poland. It was not the only World War I event that fired in the 30's either. I unfortunately did not think to document this but I will screenshot next time it happens.

Interesting... could you please post a bug report on this on the AAR website - here: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/newticket? this clearly are some 1914 scenario triggers/events gone wild. It would be good to know which event actually trigger (the peace), and also why WW2 started in 1936 (unless that was you :D on purpose).
Savegames would be good to have, too (just upload them to the posting, after creating it).

May I ask why there are no elections or minister changes for the entirety of the 1914 scenario? I ask this because it is a bit annoying that ministers stay in power forever and Democracies are useless. Could this problem be fixed in the next update?

May I ask why there are no elections or minister changes for the entirety of the 1914 scenario? I ask this because it is a bit annoying that ministers stay in power forever and Democracies are useless. Could this problem be fixed in the next update?

1914 itself is made by DH team and we don't touch it
Post 1914, major powers (ENG, FRA, GER, USA) do have elections.
There are also minister changes for some other countries as well.
We do think lack of minister changes for other countries is annoying though, so we'll try our best to change it. :)

I was referring to the AAR scenario, if that was not clear. :mellow:

There are no WW1 election events, because those are not included in DH-full. AAR extends the 1914 scenario, starting with the changes after WW1. We don't aim to redo the 1914 scenario beyond fixing bugs and solving issues, we also forward the changes we do to WW1 to mainline DH.

There are no WW1 election events, because those are not included in DH-full. AAR extends the 1914 scenario, starting with the changes after WW1. We don't aim to redo the 1914 scenario beyond fixing bugs and solving issues, we also forward the changes we do to WW1 to mainline DH.
So are you saying that there will not be elections or minster changes if they are not in DH Full?

So are you saying that there will not be elections or minster changes if they are not in DH Full?
No, that's not what i wrote. We won't redo parts of WW1, as this is no WW1 improvement project. It's beyond the scope of AAR.
(except if someone decides to do that along the way, that is; but I personally don't plan to)