• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I finally got a great save going with USA, now in 1938. But I have over 100 000 dollars in minus, what the hell? In the beginning of the depression/dustbowl events I started issuing currencies, but I was losing around 1200 dollars per month and I couldn't keep doing it every month since my industries took a blow and the money given in the event was getting lower and lower.

I'm not getting any New Deal events (do they even exist?) and nothing seems to be improving. I lose 60 dollars every day mostly due to an offmap production of -75, and it's not looking brighter. Is something wrong or will it get better? ( I really hope this is no bug since the save is enjoyable, and the mod is great...)

Well, in a previous version, AI managed to have 10,000 money despite depression (don't ask me how) and we made it stronger as a result...I think we made it too strong. Heh.

Well, in a previous version, AI managed to have 10,000 money despite depression (don't ask me how) and we made it stronger as a result...I think we made it too strong. Heh.
Right Limith :D

But it's good to know the balance-point is somewhere between what we had before and what we are using in the current version. I'll look into it and do some tuning. The basic setup seems to be alright, but we shouldn't build-up a situation where one nation is broken afterwards.

How in this mod work number of Tech Teams on start major countries have 7 TT and now 1916 they have only 5 TT??

EDIT:
I solve the problem i have some mod

Last edited:

Well yeah haha, I loved the save and the mod but that single thing ruined it for me. Keep it up! ;)

I keep getting the "Have exceded Land Force limit" event for Constitutional protection Movement even Though I only have 4 and the limit is 10.

It's worrying me due to the 10% dissent increase I get everytime it fires. Maybe that should be removed?

Possibly a bug with dormant divisions. Extremely busy atm so I can't verify.

One quick question, what are the free leader and minister ids in AAR? I'm planning on making some leader and minister files for the Arkhangelsk Government and the Ufa Directory and adding in Makhano's Black Army so those numbers would be helpful, if you could let me know sometime.

i am playing as japan and soviet union sends spies at me all the time. so now i am at 25 percent unrest(forgot what its called)

Any tips?

Increase your intelligence investment to at least 10. (Above 10 it is an investment in foriegn intel). Also move your closed/open society sliders further to the right, it should help with reducing the success chance of spies.

One quick question, what are the free leader and minister ids in AAR? I'm planning on making some leader and minister files for the Arkhangelsk Government and the Ufa Directory and adding in Makhano's Black Army so those numbers would be helpful, if you could let me know sometime.

Russia is being modified in patch 1.03 so the AAR team has decided to not touch anything regarding Russia until 1.03 comes out. As a result, I can't give you definitive minister/leader ids since we don't have any "valid ids" in AAR style. You can ask the DH team though, or look at the DH Full minister id format in modding documentation.

Well, just having one of my best saves in my whole HOI2 career thanks to this mod! :D

Never tried UK really, but I did and now I'm in 1922. Won the war (albeit a bit easily, but still) and kicked out Ottomans in 1915. Fought in Bulgaria pretty hard but managed to seize big parts.
After the war Bulgaria was in a war towards the Kingdom of Croats, Serbs and Slovens (our ally) while partisans were eating the Kingdom. I sent 6 division to help in the civil war but I had to flee since they took control of the whole Croatian region and gave Croatia independence. Bulgaria annexed Yugoslavia (the rest of the alliance weren't at war with Bulgaria, there was an armistice at the end of WW1)

I wanted to be a peacekeeping nation in the world, so I declared a war against the belligerent Saudi Arabians to stop their holy wars, and I managed to puppet them. Next up, war against Bulgaria who still hadn't liberated any country so they had half of Yugoslavia, it was a bit tough since my amphibious assaults failed but I managed to get Greece into the alliance (who were at war with Ottomans) so I was at war with Ottomans now too.

Managed to annex Ottomans and liberate Kurdistan and Turkey while Greece got the western territory. Greece sadly declared a status quo peace with Bulgaria and left the alliance.. I reall wanted to finish 'em off and now we got -200 relations.

E: And also didn't let Ireland go, I went to war with them and annexed them.

Hi There!

I really like this mod, but it seems that no event with # 13300200 and above fires. Even when I try to trigger it via console it does'nt fire. Any idea anyone what's my problem?

I played as Germany, made peace with russia early and had Versaille event in 1918 (Germany lost). I checked all the triggers for e.g. 13300200 - all the requirements are met.

What can be done for the Netherlands and South Africa? Is there already an overview what events need to be put in place?

I have some very rudimentary modding skills (as in I know how to make a basic event and to put triggers and effects on it, I think ;)) but being Dutch who ofcourse knows his own history like all people do (ahem) and having a great deal of interest and knowledge of South Africa I think I might be able to contribute in that part.

Question about the force limits. I'm currently playing as Romania and it's 1935. I'm slightly over the force limits for IC and land units but no event/decision has triggered to penalize me for this. I see it in the decisions, but it has a red X even though I'm over limit. Is it because I annexed Bulgaria and it recalculates? Or does it wait for the nation to be way over the limits? Also, when are these limits lifted; with the invasion of Poland?

What can be done for the Netherlands and South Africa? Is there already an overview what events need to be put in place?

I have some very rudimentary modding skills (as in I know how to make a basic event and to put triggers and effects on it, I think ;)) but being Dutch who ofcourse knows his own history like all people do (ahem) and having a great deal of interest and knowledge of South Africa I think I might be able to contribute in that part.

There is non at the moment, but i guess the Netherlands events should also include events for the colonies. We can always use help, so... if you like, you could come up with a rough timeline.

Question about the force limits. I'm currently playing as Romania and it's 1935. I'm slightly over the force limits for IC and land units but no event/decision has triggered to penalize me for this. I see it in the decisions, but it has a red X even though I'm over limit. Is it because I annexed Bulgaria and it recalculates? Or does it wait for the nation to be way over the limits? Also, when are these limits lifted; with the invasion of Poland?
First, the limits don't kick in instantly once you breach them, but they give you a rough estimate of when it's too much.

First, the limits don't kick in instantly once you breach them, but they give you a rough estimate of when it's too much.

That's awesome. I like that idea.

Hi There!

I really like this mod, but it seems that no event with # 13300200 and above fires. Even when I try to trigger it via console it does'nt fire. Any idea anyone what's my problem?

I played as Germany, made peace with russia early and had Versaille event in 1918 (Germany lost). I checked all the triggers for e.g. 13300200 - all the requirements are met.

Btw; you again picked the wrong thread. you need technical support right?
Aaaanyway: Please check your installation, something seems to be broken with it.

That's awesome. I like that idea.

:D

Is anybody working on the Raj/Indian independence chains?