• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does latest AAR still contain the every province has a VP thing?

No, but it never was mandatory and never was actually intended to be in in the first place. You simply could have overwritten your VP.inc file with the one from DH-full. What kept you from doing so?

Last edited:
@Burning: you didn't really give me a job to do?

I'm busy writing a program to help with events. But I can also be doing something else (when I get tired of that..).

I was thinking about the resource issue, would it be a good idea to ask one of the many Economists (Telesian ?) on the OT forum to have a look-see? Or maybe Limith would be a better guy for this?

Have you a list of stuff that needs doing, and maybe I can choose one? Cheers

@Burning: you didn't really give me a job to do?

I'm busy writing a program to help with events. But I can also be doing something else (when I get tired of that..).

I was thinking about the resource issue, would it be a good idea to ask one of the many Economists (Telesian ?) on the OT forum to have a look-see? Or maybe Limith would be a better guy for this?

Have you a list of stuff that needs doing, and maybe I can choose one? Cheers

I can send you a bunch of powerpoints on Macroeconomics, Storm Chase is working on a economic system, Bizon has one as well. You can look at the design docs for the little amount that I have done. That aside, I have finals so I can't work on a system atm.

You can always help with the many tickets on our svn tracker.

Last edited:
I can send you a bunch of powerpoints on Macroeconomics, Storm Chase is working on a economic system, Bizon has one as well. You can look at the design docs for the little amount that I have done. That aside, I have finals so I can't work on a system atm.

You can always help with the many tickets on our svn tracker.

What svn tracker...??

Oh yeah, I remember a while back I had asked on the DH forum about Hungarian leaders for AAR etc. I asked about soviet and Horthy-Hungary and so we came to the conclusion, at least a few of us did, that the Soviet Hungary tag would be best used for the Bela Kun regime etc etc. So I actually sorted out both HUN and U13 ministers and leaders for the 1918-36 period. I was wondering if you were interested in using them. I assume that you could have HUN turn into U13 via event, perhaps having the HUN tag continue to exist in one of the cities that the counter-revolutionary government was held in and go on like that. You at all interested? I had posted them up in the 1914 scenario sub-forum of the DH development forum, but i can email if you want!

Separate issue, hence double post:

Economics and Resources for AAR:

I don't really understand what you need so, can you please do this:
Write out something like 10 bullet points, exactly what you need, and let me have a think about it. Please keep it short, as I'll have to keep re-reading it as I work through the problem.
I'm a natural problem solver, so let's see what I can come up with.

You've got a PM

Yeah I got your PM. I've looked at those files and I could see immediately what you were talking about and ... what was wrong, ....and I know how to fix it, so I don't see major problems.
I'll do all that stuff you suggest and will start working on the settings and trials of the game to see if I can get a better balance. Cheers

I assume that you could have HUN turn into U13 via event, perhaps having the HUN tag continue to exist in one of the cities that the counter-revolutionary government was held in and go on like that.

Well, strictly the Soviet government wasn't very stable at the Transdanubia, which was mostly held by Horthy's "armies". Not to mention there were other counterrevolutionary goverments in Szeged, Arad, Vienna.

Oh yeah, I remember a while back I had asked on the DH forum about Hungarian leaders for AAR etc. I asked about soviet and Horthy-Hungary and so we came to the conclusion, at least a few of us did, that the Soviet Hungary tag would be best used for the Bela Kun regime etc etc. So I actually sorted out both HUN and U13 ministers and leaders for the 1918-36 period. I was wondering if you were interested in using them. I assume that you could have HUN turn into U13 via event, perhaps having the HUN tag continue to exist in one of the cities that the counter-revolutionary government was held in and go on like that. You at all interested? I had posted them up in the 1914 scenario sub-forum of the DH development forum, but i can email if you want!

Absolutely, I'll add them once i have time, Thanks! I assume they will be added to DH in 1.03?

Well, strictly the Soviet government wasn't very stable at the Transdanubia, which was mostly held by Horthy's "armies". Not to mention there were other counterrevolutionary goverments in Szeged, Arad, Vienna.
Could you elaborate a bit more on this? It's very interesting.

Last edited:
@Burning:
Been working on the 1st ai and it is looking good, just needs tweaking to refine a little.
Does take time, so tomorrow it will be the turn of the 2nd outfit you gave me.
But by end of tomorrow that job should be done. Cheers

Do you mean, write about it here?

jup, i'd be very interested in reading more about this, it would also be OK if you simply linked literature (preferably free & online), so i can get an impression on that.

@Burning:
Been working on the 1st ai and it is looking good, just needs tweaking to refine a little.
Does take time, so tomorrow it will be the turn of the 2nd outfit you gave me.
But by end of tomorrow that job should be done. Cheers

Cool, i wasn't aware the issue was that obvious! :) What was the issue?

BTW: you need to commit your local changes to the repository, so the rest of us can use them, else they will remain on your local disk. Remember to fill out the changelog-field when committing, it should contain information about what you added/changed.

Last edited:
Remember to fill out the changelog-field when committing, it should contain information about what you added/changed.
Very very beneficial when making changelogs.

(How do you do the lists in TurtoiseSVN Burning?)