+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 406

Thread: Arms, Armistice and Revolutions: General Discussion Thread

  1. #161
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    Now that would be great.
    Yea, that's what we want to do. I hate getting my ministers re-replaced all the time!
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  2. #162
    i can never get historical outcome for ww1 I know in previous version there was a save file

  3. #163
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    I wasn't aware the current version did not include a savegame.

    Here it is one from my ongoing game as Japan: http://aarmod.cfuchs.net/export/head...1-savegame.zip
    Notice that Japan has been IC-whoring (evil me ), so the WW2 balance might be a bit off. I wanted to test how much I as a player could behave ahistorically, and prepare for WW2 for 25 years straight. In 1936 i had about 130 IC, decent naval base and airbase setup, and an awesome airforce (5 of each type). In the end i excelled Japan's historical performance in all cases, but still was not completely overpowered. So, i think the balancing introduced in 1.4.1 and 1.4.1.1 works as intended. Next I will try my hands on Germany starting in 1918.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  4. #164
    I still can't release United Baltic Duchy (Reichskommissariat Ostland) after I've won the war. I don't know, but are there any special parameters?
    As Japan I'm now able to release Primorsk.

  5. #165
    Major
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    608
    If you want to tell me how to upload a save I have a 1919 Germany save point.

  6. #166
    Lt. General
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,278
    Whatīs the point of the "League of Nations" event? When I chose "Thereīs something terribly wrong in the way the League works", I get -1% dissent and some other country (in most cases at least) gets additional 20% belligerence.

  7. #167
    DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Blecky View Post
    Whatīs the point of the "League of Nations" event? When I chose "Thereīs something terribly wrong in the way the League works", I get -1% dissent and some other country (in most cases at least) gets additional 20% belligerence.
    That's a bug in the DH engine. It's supposedly fixed in 1.03. Basically, you will/should get the dissent for rejecting the LoN.
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

  8. #168
    How complete is the mod in general? Is it worth downloading as is or should I wait until it's more finished?

  9. #169
    Major
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebo1026 View Post
    How complete is the mod in general? Is it worth downloading as is or should I wait until it's more finished?
    Worth downloading.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebo1026 View Post
    How complete is the mod in general? Is it worth downloading as is or should I wait until it's more finished?
    Depends on the country you are playing, more or less. If you want alt history and central powers victory - it's not it.

  11. #171
    DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,151
    Alt history is scheduled for version 1.6.0 which should come out after patch 1.3 lands.
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

  12. #172
    Hi,

    i just want to go on with the discussion from the announcement thread. I need a clean CP savegame, becuase i tried to include some KR stuff just for personel fun. and if it would work, i'd offer it to anyone else. Actually i'm just trying to install a decision about, how the conquered areas in the east shall be controled.
    a) directly
    b)via directions (RK's and so on)
    c via KR-like puppets

    i already done an event, transforming u08 into GER, so some KR events, which i actually would set in the 20s can be changed and activated earier. afterwards i'd like to play around with some other KR-AAR-DH-full stuff^^

    thats all, i'm just playing around and am watching, what happens, and if everything works as i like it to^^

  13. #173
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Sure, I'll prepare one for you! Great thing you are putting time into this!
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyzero View Post
    Hi,

    i just want to go on with the discussion from the announcement thread. I need a clean CP savegame, becuase i tried to include some KR stuff just for personel fun. and if it would work, i'd offer it to anyone else. Actually i'm just trying to install a decision about, how the conquered areas in the east shall be controled.
    a) directly
    b)via directions (RK's and so on)
    c via KR-like puppets

    i already done an event, transforming u08 into GER, so some KR events, which i actually would set in the 20s can be changed and activated earier. afterwards i'd like to play around with some other KR-AAR-DH-full stuff^^

    thats all, i'm just playing around and am watching, what happens, and if everything works as i like it to^^
    @.@ please share it once youre happy with the stuff plox

  15. #175
    Anyone for the love of this mod please upload a save file where tgermany lose ww1 and the soviet union is up in arms I have so much trouble just surviving to 1915 in ww1 lol IM SUCH a noob I keep lossing the war by summer 1915 as germany ...could not even get past the BENELUX area...

  16. #176
    Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    One.21 gigawats?!
    Posts
    2,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ifail View Post
    Anyone for the love of this mod please upload a save file where tgermany lose ww1 and the soviet union is up in arms I have so much trouble just surviving to 1915 in ww1 lol IM SUCH a noob I keep lossing the war by summer 1915 as germany ...could not even get past the BENELUX area...
    I posted one in the announcements thread a couple of days ago.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

    Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

    | | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

  17. #177
    Greetings.
    Has anybody made it to get the historical outcome with germany?
    I try it since 5 Days what means maaaany maaaany hours and some more grey hairs in my fur...
    I am absolut unable to get it done the right way, but maybe i am just too old or/and stupid.
    Something is always wrong, no matter what i do (most times russia is kinky... i mean even more kinky than it was...^^).
    I would really kill for a savegame of germany in 1918 or 1919 with an accurate historical outcome.

    (And tyvm for this great mod, no other mod makes me want so much to punch in my screen from time to time )

    @ ifail (nice name btw^^): if it makes you feel better, to only survive isnīt enough, if you donīt do it the right way you will have interesting outcomes
    Last edited by Wolfsblut; 24-05-2012 at 23:49.

  18. #178
    Major
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsblut View Post
    Greetings.
    Has anybody made it to get the historical outcome with germany?
    I try it since 5 Days what means maaaany maaaany hours and some more grey hairs in my fur...
    I am absolut unable to get it done the right way, but maybe i am just too old or/and stupid.
    Something is always wrong, no matter what i do (most times russia is kinky... i mean even more kinky than it was...^^).
    I would really kill for a savegame of germany in 1918 or 1919 with an accurate historical outcome.

    (And tyvm for this great mod, no other mod makes me want so much to punch in my screen from time to time )

    @ ifail (nice name btw^^): if it makes you feel better, to only survive isnīt enough, if you donīt do it the right way you will have interesting outcomes
    Best method to get historical outcome:

    Keep a large enough force to hold back Western Allies while mobilising most of your forces against Russia.

  19. #179
    i'm also still waiting for such an savegame.
    an other way to win, is not to attack belgium, therethrough GB won't enter the war. but through that, there wouldnt be any reason for a post-war revolution in GB

  20. #180
    DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,151
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13848189
    That's about all we have currently, I can't create savegames since netbook = very very slow gametesting and I'm busy writing events anyway.
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts