This is probably stupidest game name here, let me explain. We are small community created by an youtube letsplayer (Alfapiomega), we started from game 1, through 2, 3, 4, 5. Games 6/7 will start next weekend. We playing on some extended rules, but big part of our playing it's just roleplay and have fun from playing with each other. After all don't think that pvp is uncommon. There is some serious drama sometimes.
GMs: FTR: firstname.lastname@example.org, steam: strakollikus, DvD
Time: 19.00 CET (7 PM CET)
Game start: Saturday, 8 April 2011
Advisors, Leaders, Colonists, Merchants, Missionaries, Inflation, Size of colonists, AI Agressiveness, Spies – Normal
Difficulty - Hard
Spread of Land Provinces – 100 years
Spread of Sea Provinces – 75 years
Lucky Nations – none
Game speed - 2
1. Selling provinces is allowed only if you see buyer capital and you played more than 1 session. Selling provinces is not allowed for subs.
2. War only for war taxes/crusade bonuses is not allowed.
3. Player nation is under protection if he was excused.
4. Player will be kicked in the beginning of 3rd session even if he was excused.
5. Player will be kicked in the beginning of 2nd session if he wasn’t excused and doesn’t show up.
6. Player will be kicked for having very low presence time.
Ad. Kicked player means that this nation can be chosen by others. Player can rejoin game if his nation isn’t taken or destroyed.
7. Peace demands within maximum warscore (100%).
8. Minimum price for releasing countries is x5. Only between players.
Ad. To avoid total destruction of player nation mid and late game.
9. Excused players nations are untouchable (means you can be untouchable maximum two sessions in the row).
10. Choosing another player pu is not allowed.
11. Choosing another player vassal is not allowed.
12. Pause is allowed but don’t overuse it.
13. If someone come too late we won't rehost specially for him. Keep it in mind if you come here 30+ minutes after game start time. You will have to wait for next rehost if someone drop.
14. Trashtalk not allowed.
15. Cheating is, of course, not allowed. If you find glitch or cheat, write message to GM.
16. No ragequits allowed. If you lose, don’t do stupid actions like releasing vassals and wrecking your nation. We will load autosave anyway if you do so, so don’t try such actions.
17. If you missing session you can find sub for your nation. It’s in your interest and if you find someone then session will be classified for you.
19. If player drop, his nation will be set for AI as default.
20. Selling provinces for westernization is allowed. People do not like playing in Asia so why we would make it even more uncomfortable?
Some rules may change.
1. FTR - Burgundy
2. allmightyhgod - Portugal
3. Troll - England
4. Napoleon - Wallachia
5. CocoBongo - Hansa
6. Inferno - Milan
7. Sebikos - Byzantium
8. DvD - Castille
9. DukeOfBosnia - Austria
10. paz - Japan
11. Jacket - France
12. RAG - Muscovy
Right now we searching for Hindu player. Maybe Africa, TO and Poland. If you think that's something for you, and accept those exhausting rules, feel free to join.
I am sorry to remind you that external links aren't allowed on Paradox forum. I realise the rule may seem inconvenient. I've took the liberty of editing the links out.
To whoever is interested in joining the campaign I advise to contact Castios, by replying here or via private message Their campaign was put together on a small external forum, one that seems tidily organised.