• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Couldn't tell from the vid., is there a limited pool of points for stat allocation or is it left to user discretion?

I hope the former.

former.. :)

yay!

Awesome.

Can you change your dynasty's name?

Consider it sold. It would be fun but I think for my proper games I'll still keep this vanilla but still so buying this.

...And I'm sure no one will use it to create strong, genius, attractive grey eminences with maxxed out stats. Yup, no one will do that...
Well, if you play the game eugenically, you can occasionally breed strong geniuses (I've had two, and someone else reported a "triple"). Getting them educated to max stats, with the traits you want is trickly, but possible, but I aim for Midas Touched.

But it sounds like a good subject for a DLC: hardly necessary to play the game, but a nice, cosmetic, enhancement.

After such good DLC, taken from users' suggestions, do we still have people complaining about Paradox's DLCs ?

Will you expand coa styles too ?
Will you correct the CoA randomisation system (the problem with 3 colors model ignoring color incompatibilities) ?

Will I be able to see the DNA for my character without having to go into the save game file? I would be most tempted to purchase it for modding purposes, which means I'd need some sort of "export" feature.

I think the price is fair for that. This is really useful for players (such as me) who want to see themselves in the game with their own dynasty and not too expensive.

When I see AHD at the same price than Vicky 2 on Gamersgate, I don't think it's worth the price, but here, it seems just fine.

Really nice DLC !