+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: First Major DLC - What you requested!

Quote Originally Posted by 13e thr33 View Post
    Thanks alot Mafik! Can't wait to crusade out to ck1 music again
    You are welcome. I added all soundtracks from Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven and Braveheart

This is getting me very excited, can't wait to just add new dynasties to the game.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

the cardboard box right next to the crack addicts
    Blog Entries
    Don't know if this has already been answered or asked but can you also change province's coats of arms because I really hate playing counties that have really weird looking ones like Sambia, or Armenia.
    "Damn you and your serendipitious incompetence tonkatoy5!" ~Marty99

"Tonka you are shining example for this village, your sherlock homes like instincts are legendary....." ~THE_SPLIT

"Let it never again be said that tonkatoy5 is an incompetent fool who would get better results mashing the keyboard with his face than his normal play. This guy knows what he's doing." ~Marty99

Frequent Werewolf Player

it says in the game that its up but it aint up on steam!!

put it up now! put it up now! put it up now!

Quote Originally Posted by E.Pizzo View Post
    it says in the game that its up but it aint up on steam!!

put it up now! put it up now! put it up now!
    take a look at the clock...

i dont care what the clock is! i wanna get it noooooooooow!

Somebody said 40$/EUR isn't that much in comparison to other titles released these days. Well it depends. Here in my country it's about 25-45$ / 20-35EUR for a new game depending on the title and company. The base price here for CK2 will be ~30$ or ~24EUR (somebody said buy and then complain, but it's not released here yet and I don't want to pay higher price from Steam for example). Less in comparison to US or other EU countries, but quite big comparing to the earnings here. I think most of the people praising forget about such differences. That's why I decided I will wait for CK2 Gold or something with all add-ons (surely PI will release some, I bet at least two major expansions) and to save some cash for May for another release not from PI (yeah, the Blizzard one... ).

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Raku View Post
    Somebody said 40$/EUR isn't that much in comparison to other titles released these days. Well it depends. Here in my country it's about 25-45$ / 20-35EUR for a new game depending on the title and company. The base price here for CK2 will be ~30$ or ~24EUR (somebody said buy and then complain, but it's not released here yet and I don't want to pay higher price from Steam for example). Less in comparison to US or other EU countries, but quite big comparing to the earnings here. I think most of the people praising forget about such differences. That's why I decided I will wait for CK2 Gold or something with all add-ons (surely PI will release some, I bet at least two major expansions) and to save some cash for May for another release not from PI (yeah, the Blizzard one... ).
    no expacs only dlc. order from a retail distrobutor. is usually much cheaper
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    no expacs only dlc. order from a retail distrobutor. is usually much cheaper
    I was thinking of something like HttT or DW for EU3, but for CK2 in the future

Star Swirl the Bearded Baneslave's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Raku View Post
    I was thinking of something like HttT or DW for EU3, but for CK2 in the future
    Well, according to the new patching policy, that isn't happening. (IIRC)

The DLC isn't what Johan described in the first post. I like it fine, but it's not an editor, you have to create an all new lord, you can't just edit an old one.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xia View Post
    The DLC isn't what Johan described in the first post. I like it fine, but it's not an editor, you have to create an all new lord, you can't just edit an old one.
    Indeed, it was slightly misleading...
    A Game of Thrones - Total conversion mod.
    Modding Team Member aka Oga / Ogaburan.

F.A.S.T - Forgable Alternative Sword Themes SumMod for AGOT

I agree with the above. While I love creating new characters, I want to edit the ones I've played as well.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by conco View Post
    I agree with the above. While I love creating new characters, I want to edit the ones I've played as well.
    Eh, little misleading but I think their intensions were good. Only thing tempting me to get it is to creat my own shield and add the Windsors. We can't have it all and if the DLC isn't your cup of tea then don't get it. Personally I think the pricing for the DLC is right on the mark and I do plan on at leadt getting one of the DLC's

When is the moustache (create your own moustache) creator editor coming out?

I will pay 9.99 Euros for it.
    Giev it nao.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord D.Andrews View Post
    Eh, little misleading but I think their intensions were good. Only thing tempting me to get it is to creat my own shield and add the Windsors. We can't have it all and if the DLC isn't your cup of tea then don't get it. Personally I think the pricing for the DLC is right on the mark and I do plan on at leadt getting one of the DLC's
    Little misleading? More like blatant lies!:

"This is something that you guys here requested last autumn, so we have now made it for you.

Basically, its a ruler designer, where you can edit your character, dynasty, traits, stats and much more at the start of the game..

Who do you want to be today? When you start a new game of Crusader Kings 2 it is the question that every player faces, still finding that perfect character to play is always the challenge. You may have found the perfect place but well the man who has it just isn't quite right. A stat is a little too low, that trait is a little annoying, he could really do with a son and heir, the less said about the nose the better, and why does he have such a stupid name? Well now with the new CK2 ruler designer all these are in your
    hands. Customise your character your way. Tweak and change any aspect of the character or even create an all new character and dynasty to play with. Create your portrait, change the name and dynasty and even customise your coat of arms. Change traits and stats at will and decide the size of the immediate family. The game that lets you choose your goals now will let you
    choose your character."

The bolded part in particular. You can't tweak an existing character, you can only make a new one. Good sales tactic by Paradox, but they didn't deliver.

Plus the fact that they showed William the Bastard being edited in the DLC trailer. Sort of seems like it amounts to false advertising, really.

Hopefully, Paradox will pay attention to our whining and patch the DLC to be as it was advertised.

It does seem a little bait and switch. It doesn't bother me as much as making my own guy was what I wanted, but I know a lot of people wanted it to edit existing rulers, and that is how it was described.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneslave View Post
    Well, according to the new patching policy, that isn't happening. (IIRC)
    Ohhh, didn't know that Well, it's more space for next DLCs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15