• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh - and as you are from DMP - a few goodies from Puma for the map, i could contribute a few province pics if needed.

(who could ever imagine to put something in there...?)

:D Well you have to see I do those mods mainly for myself and this small countries are nice for events, of course they are not really needed. Imagine somone will move his army to the holy city, all catholic countries could declare war to him. On the other hand if the Vatican joins your alliance it could increase the political relations to all catholic countries.

The port in Antwerp you can put in yourself its really easy to do you just have to edit the scenario file.

Well you have to see I do those mods mainly for myself and this small countries are nice for events, of course they are not really needed. Imagine somone will move his army to the holy city, all catholic countries could declare war to him. On the other hand if the Vatican joins your alliance it could increase the political relations to all catholic countries.
Of course, nothing against it - I was just wondering ;) .

The port in Antwerp you can put in yourself its really easy to do you just have to edit the scenario file.
Well, I guess I could - but I'd prefer it to be done by someone who has a better knowledge of map modding than I do.

It would be more or less the same thing as if you told me: "Hey, Titan, I'd like the Fig III for USA to be a P-47 instead of the current P-51" and I'd reply to you: " Go on, dude! You just have to mod the corresponding icon et voila, it's really easy" ;)

Odecca´s HoI Map + Monument Map

So finally I added a couple of cities to the new map. Here is the final result.

parii.png

frankkk.png

hambrem.png

berlinnnn.png

istan12.png

pol34345.png

nordit452.png

Version DD/Arma

Version AoD

It certainly looks nice. You really should make something for DH, and you can even have it patched into the game if developers like it. Which they seem to do :)

the single monuments still exist as files so it would be no problem to move them into DH

but cities look much better :D and as long the monuments are on the river layer in the game, their position wont change if the capital change :) imagine Big Ben on Scapa Flow :D

Hi Odecca, your map is very nice.
But I found a little mistakes.

JAPAN.png

①Yuzawa(湯沢) was not city until 1954. Akita(秋田) is better.
②Design of Shikoku(四国)

And, 市 is not need.

Hi Odecca,

is it necessary to register (when i click on the link, i arrive to a new site and i can't download) ?
thanks.
Wstein.

yes you should register, you can also download Pumas Sprites for AoD there :) (more then 1000 sprites ) I can also add a download link without registering, but DMP has a lot to offer. And the updates will be just in my workshop there. (would be to much work to post every update in all forums)

Last edited:
Hi Odecca, your map is very nice.
But I found a little mistakes.

View attachment 53029

①Yuzawa(湯沢) was not city until 1954. Akita(秋田) is better.
②Design of Shikoku(四国)

And, 市 is not need.

well my japanese is not so good :D so I hope you forgive me, I will try to get a correct version for you.

I hope you liked the new Japan and the idea to lable it in Japanese

Odecca, did you know that in DH the province number cap is altered so that you can add up to 10k new provinces?

cat-shrek.jpg