+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Odecca´s HoI Map

Beltz, Mayn Shtetele Beltz bestmajor's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India CompanyHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Semper FiMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k club

oh - and as you are from DMP - a few goodies from Puma for the map, i could contribute a few province pics if needed.

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by bestmajor View Post
    oh - and as you are from DMP - a few goodies from Puma for the map, i could contribute a few province pics if needed.
    Province pics are in the AoD Version of my map

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by Titan79 View Post
    (who could ever imagine to put something in there...?)
    Well you have to see I do those mods mainly for myself and this small countries are nice for events, of course they are not really needed. Imagine somone will move his army to the holy city, all catholic countries could declare war to him. On the other hand if the Vatican joins your alliance it could increase the political relations to all catholic countries.

The port in Antwerp you can put in yourself its really easy to do you just have to edit the scenario file.

War is over! if you want it Titan79's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Odecca View Post
    Well you have to see I do those mods mainly for myself and this small countries are nice for events, of course they are not really needed. Imagine somone will move his army to the holy city, all catholic countries could declare war to him. On the other hand if the Vatican joins your alliance it could increase the political relations to all catholic countries.
    Of course, nothing against it - I was just wondering .

The port in Antwerp you can put in yourself its really easy to do you just have to edit the scenario file.
    Well, I guess I could - but I'd prefer it to be done by someone who has a better knowledge of map modding than I do.

It would be more or less the same thing as if you told me: "Hey, Titan, I'd like the Fig III for USA to be a P-47 instead of the current P-51" and I'd reply to you: " Go on, dude! You just have to mod the corresponding icon et voila, it's really easy"
    “Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized: in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident” (Arthur Schopenhauer)

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

so I fixed the hungary sprite and the Copenhagen bug, update in the dmp forum or here.

http://files.mail.ru/3QHWR3

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Odecca´s HoI Map + Monument Map

So finally I added a couple of cities to the new map. Here is the final result.

Version DD/Arma

Version AoD

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    If you were using DH, you could have used a monument for each capital... It would have been much more elegant than this imvho.

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

I did already a mod with just one Monument

but that got to boring so I decided to make complete cities

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

It certainly looks nice. You really should make something for DH, and you can even have it patched into the game if developers like it. Which they seem to do

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

the single monuments still exist as files so it would be no problem to move them into DH

but cities look much better and as long the monuments are on the river layer in the game, their position wont change if the capital change imagine Big Ben on Scapa Flow

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you Odecca, it is really interesting. A way to give AoD better looks .
    SIR!, WE'RE SURROUNDED!
    Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!

Hi all,
    What is the process to install this map.
    I have aod patch 1.07.
    Thanks in advance
    Wstein

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    Hi all,
    What is the process to install this map.
    I have aod patch 1.07.
    Thanks in advance
    Wstein
    install HoI, patch it and after the mod, first time loading the map could take 5-10min, the engine has to calculate the distances new.

Hi Odecca,

is it necessary to register (when i click on the link, i arrive to a new site and i can't download) ?
    thanks.
    Wstein.

Hi Odecca, your map is very nice.
    But I found a little mistakes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	JAPAN.png
Views:	25
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	53029

①Yuzawa(湯沢) was not city until 1954. Akita(秋田) is better.
    ②Design of Shikoku(四国)

And, 市 is not need.
    Nationality: Japanese
    Religion: Shinto

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Hi Odecca,

is it necessary to register (when i click on the link, i arrive to a new site and i can't download) ?
    thanks.
    Wstein.
    yes you should register, you can also download Pumas Sprites for AoD there (more then 1000 sprites ) I can also add a download link without registering, but DMP has a lot to offer. And the updates will be just in my workshop there. (would be to much work to post every update in all forums)
    Last edited by Odecca; 25-04-2012 at 02:19.

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by SND_Kyusyu View Post
    Hi Odecca, your map is very nice.
    But I found a little mistakes.

Attachment 53029

①Yuzawa(湯沢) was not city until 1954. Akita(秋田) is better.
    ②Design of Shikoku(四国)

And, 市 is not need.
    well my japanese is not so good so I hope you forgive me, I will try to get a correct version for you.

I hope you liked the new Japan and the idea to lable it in Japanese

Hi

the zip file must dezziped but in which file (Map?)

thanks a lot.
    wstein.

Corporal
    HoI Anthology

Hi

the zip file must dezziped but in which file (Map?)

thanks a lot.
    wstein.
    well you should just install it ... it should be a setup in the zip

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Odecca, did you know that in DH the province number cap is altered so that you can add up to 10k new provinces?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast