Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Villagers

I can't help but notice that this village is going to be very large with all of these people.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by shaunsred View Post
    I can't help but notice that this village is going to be very large with all of these people.
    We need manpower to enslave the world.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    I'm trying to picture how large a village would need to be to fit and feed all of those people.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

I'm trying to picture how large a village would need to be to fit and feed all of those people.
    Pillaging the fruits of others labour, there are many other ways for us to feed our own other than farming.
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    This is going to be a Dis-aster

Does anyone Dis-Agree?

(pun intended)

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

You make a dis-ticnt point, TylerLee.

This joke is Dis-turbing. Because I don't understand it.

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

Debating if I should Dis-scribe this joke for the non-HnH people or not.

Captain

This is Dis-picable. Why should we be Dis-gruntled by huge villages?
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." ~John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by TheTylerLee View Post
    This is going to be a Dis-aster

Does anyone Dis-Agree?

(pun intended)
    There's a dis-connect between dis and connect and I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodex View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to recruit some people to join my village. The plans are pretty standard, I'm just looking to organize a proper community. I do not expect you to roleplay, but if you'd like to get into character a bit you're welcome to, if not encouraged. Nobody likes l33t sp33k.

The goal is to create a friendly community that helps one another, and can hold it's own in any violent situation. As compelling as Salem's witchcraft system is, I personally still hate magic users. Playing a Warrior in Ultima Online will do that to you. A lot of people seem to be embracing witchcraft, and I think there needs to be a balance.

General Details:
    • Democratic/Republican Government System
    • Communistic Resource Sharing
    • Frequent Town Hearings
    • Be willing to be helpful
    • Witchcraft is illegal
    • Contact me with questions

If you're interested or want more details, send me a private message. Who am I? I'm Shodex, I'm not looking to lead this village. Simply found it. All decisions will be voted upon by the people and the council. I have quite a bit of experience in Wurm Online, pre-AOS Ultima Online, and Tribal Wars, and I used to be the community manager/admin on a Minecraft Survival Server. So I have a pretty clear idea on how to run a village, manage virtual politics, and properly handle a community.

Once again, contact me for details. I'm going to have a website up eventually but right now I'm still getting things planned out. You can inbox me, or e-mail me at shodex@hotmail.com.

Hey look, it's a recruiting thread again.

got any room for more? if so i would like to join this village.
    i never played any HnH though.
    I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, I am a citizen of the world.

Always room for more, come one come all.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIMagickaRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

If there are too much raiders, bad people; i will maybe join you, seek protection. Plus i like very much this point : Witchcraft is illegal.

I'm up for it as soon as I get my confirmation email

Quote Originally Posted by waffles92 View Post
    I'm up for it as soon as I get my confirmation email
    Don't accept this guy! His name is Waffles!

I would like to join your village.

So, is there an actual plan for organizing in the actual game itself?

So, is there an actual plan for organizing in the actual game itself?
    We haven't seen Shodex for a few days, he is lost and assumed crying. Also, the mails are trickling in very slowly and some people (namely me) have not yet got one. So now we play the waiting game. Bring beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Planck View Post
    We haven't seen Shodex for a few days, he is lost and assumed crying. Also, the mails are trickling in very slowly and some people (namely me) have not yet got one. So now we play the waiting game. Bring beer.
    I haven't gotten my key yet either. Maybe we can just try to run into each other ingame when we do, I guess.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast