Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For Villagers

Quote Originally Posted by Shodex View Post
    As I said, this is what was said in the Halloween Live Stream, I may have misheard or it may have been changed.
    Well I can guarantee you from Alpha that the world is at least ten times that size, probably far greater :P

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin31 View Post
    they said 20 square miles, and i watched it and cant wait
    http://www.salemwiki.net/page.php?id=28

Captain

That is not an official nor properly updated wiki.
    "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." ~John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by JinxDevona View Post
    That is not an official nor properly updated wiki.
    It's not even a wiki as you can't edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicManICT View Post
    Because your experience in one game so totally prepares you for another game that could have completely different game mechanics, amiright?
    you of all people should know how similar these games are ;p

Quote Originally Posted by TheTylerLee View Post
    you of all people should know how similar these games are ;p
    Men and women are very similar, take a woman to bed and you'll be more prepared to do the same with a man. But in the end, you're still completely new at it.

Men and women are very similar, take a woman to bed and you'll be more prepared to do the same with a man. But in the end, you're still completely new at it.
    While on the subject, we share 98.6 percent of our gene pool with chimpanzees. Just saying.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Max Planck View Post
    While on the subject, we share 98.6 percent of our gene pool with chimpanzees. Just saying.
    How is this relevant to his example in any way?
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    How is this relevant to his example in any way?
    It exemplifies how something can be similar and still not the same.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

i think i won't make it to april 30th, i will die of boredom if i stay this bored

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin31 View Post
    i think i won't make it to april 30th, i will die of boredom if i stay this bored
    Play HnH
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Play HnH
    it lags I have terrible lags there, like 5-10sec playing followed by 5-10sec lag.
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by siis View Post
    it lags I have terrible lags there, like 5-10sec playing followed by 5-10sec lag.
    I have that as well, that's the reason i stopped playing actually .

Second Lieutenant

I have that as well, that's the reason i stopped playing actually .
    Everyone has that, none of my friends want to play with me because of it.

Hi, I'm looking to recruit some people to join my village. The plans are pretty standard, I'm just looking to organize a proper community. I do not expect you to roleplay, but if you'd like to get into character a bit you're welcome to, if not encouraged. Nobody likes l33t sp33k.

The goal is to create a friendly community that helps one another, and can hold it's own in any violent situation. As compelling as Salem's witchcraft system is, I personally still hate magic users. Playing a Warrior in Ultima Online will do that to you. A lot of people seem to be embracing witchcraft, and I think there needs to be a balance.

General Details:
    • Democratic/Republican Government System
    • Communistic Resource Sharing
    • Frequent Town Hearings
    • Be willing to be helpful
    • Witchcraft is illegal
    • Contact me with questions

If you're interested or want more details, send me a private message. Who am I? I'm Shodex, I'm not looking to lead this village. Simply found it. All decisions will be voted upon by the people and the council. I have quite a bit of experience in Wurm Online, pre-AOS Ultima Online, and Tribal Wars, and I used to be the community manager/admin on a Minecraft Survival Server. So I have a pretty clear idea on how to run a village, manage virtual politics, and properly handle a community.

Once again, contact me for details. I'm going to have a website up eventually but right now I'm still getting things planned out. You can inbox me, or e-mail me at shodex@hotmail.com.
    This is now a recruiting thread again.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

How do villages work (in HnH and how do you expect it in Salem)?

If I join a villages, do I get a piece of land where I can build my house, have my garden, build a little farm. Can I put down my claim in a villages?

I'm a happy lonely hermit in HnH, I like to build my stuff, walk around, foraging and exploring and earn my skills/lp/etc the hard way, and I don't like to be ordered around. A village sounds very limiting.
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

That depends on village lawspeaker and his rules I am going to create village with does not limits its inhabitants.
    When Salem is out PM if you want to join.

Quote Originally Posted by darnokpl View Post
    That depends on village lawspeaker and his rules I am going to create village with does not limits its inhabitants.
    When Salem is out PM if you want to join.
    We shall erase your village from the map.

Ahh first war declaration, challenge accepted

If you guys haven't played Haven and Hearth, (or at least your leadership), I give you two weeks tops.

*Tops*.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast