• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote najs, he's sneaking.

What things do happen between Najs and Randakar in the middle of the night? The world wonders...

vote Yakman, he's voting above me

Hiding in the Najs wagon, Randywolf?

Of course. :)
Note however how he managed to make himself the third voter of the game with his vote on me. Again..

Of course. :)
Note however how he managed to make himself the third voter of the game with his vote on me. Again..

It was convenient for me to vote at that point. As I was going to be the third voter anyway I might as well strike pre-emptively, no?

Vote snoopdogg

His posts suggest he is dangerously manipulative

Vote Yakman!

Vote count. 6 hours left till deadline.

Najs - 5 - Adamus / Suricate / EUROO / Randy / Yakman

Yakman - 3 - TNT / walrus / Cakra
Randy - 3 - Najs / Rice / enkuush

Adamus - 1 - Tamius /
Rice - 1 - snoopdogg /
snoopdogg - 1 - Telesien /

Not voted : Slinky

Control.​

PS : Control would enjoy being kept in the PM loop.

Last edited:
unvote Najs
vote Yakmane

Ties are bad but ties are better.

You misspelled Trinitrotoluen's name.

Get one of these, CONTROL

get-smart-shoe-phone.jpg

Had enough of voting your packmate, Randy?

You mean the whole najs-randakar thing?
Najs does this all the time. It gets tiresome, fast. But at least he has an excuse to vote me, and he's gathering votes rather quickly.
Enkhuush, however, has no such excuse.

(Nor do you, I might add. But you haven't done anything to make me suspect you. Yet.)

Why are we voting for Najs again?

You mean the whole najs-randakar thing?
Najs does this all the time. It gets tiresome, fast. But at least he has an excuse to vote me, and he's gathering votes rather quickly.
Enkhuush, however, has no such excuse.

(Nor do you, I might add. But you haven't done anything to make me suspect you. Yet.)

Yes, it does get tiresome pretty fast. Especially since your reaction is always the same (which is sort of the point I suppose) and it never ends up in anything even remotely constructive.
A bit like every other day 1 school of thought I might add.

Why are we voting for Najs again?

You aren't. *Jedi mind trick*

unvote yakman
vote Reis.

Ties are bad