• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, I wouldn't normally eat a new player, but I was told through walrus that you were the seer, so I had to hunt you. :(
No problem, game is a game :)

And just to clarify I misunderstood the role of seer a bit. That's why I thought I was being safe.

Congratulations to the winners.

It was likely to be either snoopdogg or tamius. Too bad that nobody was around to break that tie or we would have had a decent chance today.

During the week-end, i got to discover Werewolf card game during a family reunion. Now that i understand the game better, i'd love to start playing it here...

And we'd love to have you join us! This game has just ended and the next one will begin within the next week. I'll make sure you're made aware of it when the new thread is started. :)

And we'd love to have you join us! This game has just ended and the next one will begin within the next week. I'll make sure you're made aware of it when the new thread is started. :)

Splendid :)

I was thinking that was it for my side. I considered sending her a message telling her not to speak up, but I decided it would be obvious and bothersome. Evidently not.
I figured that if needed, I could argue strongly enough for it being coincidence to not get lynched. Also I've not been paying that much attention, as I have been very busy.

Great... seems i arrive just in time
:cool:

Thanks.

And EURO got hunted. Biiiiig surprise there. Right then, this leaves us to kill one of the two left, either the villager or the wolf. I figure we can find at least one of them in the wolf-voters of day 1.

Vote walrus

Because he admitted to being in contact with telesien before he was hunted and he is on my list.

I voted. That is all.

I thought cryptic truncated remarks were more your style?

Euro speaking normally? Doom is upon us!

I thought cryptic truncated remarks were more your style?

What a strange way to phrase a question. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous.

Of my penis.

If no one else at all is able to I might be able to toss up a thread but I cannot gm 3 games at once and wouldn't be able to start it until the lite ends.