• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I honestly do not really have time for this game at the moment. Sorry for lack of activity.

Vote Najs

for now

Episode 4. Epilogue.

[video=youtube;p1GU9Yd2JAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1GU9Yd2JAA[/video]

The only game you lose is the one you don't play. They all thought things were set and would be easy after most of the pack was wiped out. That wasn't counting with their own ineptitude to make significant actions, other than blind luck.
We weren't given much chance. Not with such a diffcult condition. Kill one of us we both die. But there, the result is there.
We won.

ENDGAME.

snoopdogg the villager is lynched.
Najs the villager is lynched.
Slinky the villager is hunted.

TNT and Adamus, meet their fate in the form of fast-travelling metal obejcts.

Tamius and Walrus the double agents win.

Thanks for playing anyways. Now to vote.

Control.​

Except that - I think - Najs gave a very good reasons why to lynch walrus and yet nobody seemed to notice that ;)

Indeed. And sorry Telesien, but Tamius was hungry, and you were an appetizing meal.

Yes, I wouldn't normally eat a new player, but I was told through walrus that you were the seer, so I had to hunt you. :(

I'm surprised walrus wasn't lynched after claiming to be telesien's villager scan. It just happened to be a coincidence the seer died, right? I think not.

An interesting variation. randakar is right that it's an unstable setup though - killing one double agent kills the other, getting the wolf pack down to one wolf and a double agent wipes out the wolf pack. Rules that restore balance are better.

Yes. It's at least partly fixable, though. That parity between wolves thing is just there to prevent a last-day standoff with no winners. If you change that rule that that wolf-traitor parity effect only occurs if the wolves have parity with the villagers (with a bit of careful wording, since there's a lot of ways you can interpret that) then you'd limit the effect that wiping out too many wolves has a bit.

I'm surprised walrus wasn't lynched after claiming to be telesien's villager scan. It just happened to be a coincidence the seer died, right? I think not.

I was thinking that was it for my side. I considered sending her a message telling her not to speak up, but I decided it would be obvious and bothersome. Evidently not.

The problem wasn't the rules, but the number of players.

We were supposed to be at least 30, while we were 15. I had to crunch on the pack. You cannot change the fact that when there's only 2 wolves left, one being the traitor, one has to die. They're in 2 different teams and know each other. If all but 2 wolves die and the double-agent isn't killed, then the normal wolf will know his packmate is a double-agent.

I'd like someone to take that setup to another Big, I wanna try it.

During the week-end, i got to discover Werewolf card game during a family reunion. Now that i understand the game better, i'd love to start playing it here...

The problem wasn't the rules, but the number of players.

We were supposed to be at least 30, while we were 15. I had to crunch on the pack. You cannot change the fact that when there's only 2 wolves left, one being the traitor, one has to die. They're in 2 different teams and know each other. If all but 2 wolves die and the double-agent isn't killed, then the normal wolf will know his packmate is a double-agent.

I'd like someone to take that setup to another Big, I wanna try it.

But that's good. The double agent should have to be careful so he doesn't get exposed by his packmate. It shouldn't be a "just kill them all" mindset.