• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To the GM: If the game continues past the next deadline I will need to be subbed out as I am leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow.

Just giving you some advance warning so you can find a sub.

Note to all. I forgot to write it down, but it was intended from the begining, and specified in the GM discussion thread : killing one double-agent will kill the other.

Control.​

This would have been nice to know earlier.... :(

Day 1:
Yakman - 4 - TNT / walrus / Cakra / Suricate
Randy - 4 - Najs / Rice / enkuush / EUROO
Najs - 3 - Adamus / Yakman / Randy

Adamus - 1 - Tamius /
Rice - 1 - snoopdogg
snoopdogg - 1 - Telesien /

Day 2:
Suricate - 5 - Slinky / Cakra / Najs / Tamius / Adamus
Najs - 3 - Suricate / Telesien / EUROO

Slinky - 2 - snoopdogg / walrus

Day 3:
Cakarvarti - 4 - snoopdogg / Najs / Adamus / TNT
Adamus - 3 - Cakra / Tamius / Walrus /
TNT - 1 - Slinky /

Not voted : EUROO /

To the GM: If the game continues past the next deadline I will need to be subbed out as I am leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow.

Hmm, interested in visiting some paradoxians? :)

Are you available? What's your hourly rate?
That depends on the services you require:

A guided tour with useless bits of trivia is 15 euro an hour
A game of EU3 costs 10 euro an hour
A game of EU3 in which you will be the guaranteed winner is 25 euro an hour
Having a drink in a pub costs 20 euro an hour (drinks not included)
Intelligent conversation costs 50 euro per fifteen minutes
Being outwitted is done free of charge every time

Hmm, interested in visiting some paradoxians? :)

I would have been if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going there with two friends to meet a few other friends and since I will be in Amsterdam for about 24 hours I don't expect to have a whole lot of time before I go to Groningen.

I would appreciate it if someone could mention anything worth seeing besides Red Light District and Coffee Shops though... :p

As for the game, I expect either walrus or TNT to be the culprit we seek. Don't lose this now.

I am not. At least Euro's post should prove that I am not the last wolf and as long as no one contradicts walrus there is still the matter of Telesien's scan to think about. That doesn't mean that either of us couldn't be the villager double-agent but as long as the wolf dies the other double-agent dies as well.
BTW no need to panic with 7 players remaining.

I am back in a few minutes once I re-read the thread.

@ GM:

My paranoia may be going into overdrive now, but did the double-agents know prior to your public announcement that the death of one of them would lead to the death of the other?

Edit: Also
vote snoopdogg

You might almost think he is already dead and he is a better player than his very meager contributions here suggest.

Are you available? What's your hourly rate?

More than you can afford :)

That depends on the services you require:

A guided tour with useless bits of trivia is 15 euro an hour
A game of EU3 costs 10 euro an hour
A game of EU3 in which you will be the guaranteed winner is 25 euro an hour
Having a drink in a pub costs 20 euro an hour (drinks not included)
Intelligent conversation costs 50 euro per fifteen minutes
Being outwitted is done free of charge every time

:rofl:

I would have been if it wasn't for the fact that I'm going there with two friends to meet a few other friends and since I will be in Amsterdam for about 24 hours I don't expect to have a whole lot of time before I go to Groningen.

I would appreciate it if someone could mention anything worth seeing besides Red Light District and Coffee Shops though... :p

As for the game, I expect either walrus or TNT to be the culprit we seek. Don't lose this now.

Guided tour by boat? The "rijks" museum? The palace on "the Dam"?
There's plenty of stuff to do, really. :)
(And last time we showed any foreigner Amsterdam, a hooker ripped him off. True story. That place is a tourist trap :D )

@ GM:

My paranoia may be going into overdrive now, but did the double-agents know prior to your public announcement that the death of one of them would lead to the death of the other?

Edit: Also
vote snoopdogg

You might almost think he is already dead and he is a better player than his very meager contributions here suggest.

My paranoia is going into overdrive and right now it's telling me that you are trying to be as helpful as possible while still diverting us from both yourself (possible double agent villager) and from your partner. I also can't help but think that you probably knew the answer to the question you just posted and are really just trying to look like you don't know anything.

But of course I may be going way too paranoid here.

Guided tour by boat? The "rijks" museum? The palace on "the Dam"?
There's plenty of stuff to do, really. :)
(And last time we showed any foreigner Amsterdam, a hooker ripped him off. True story. That place is a tourist trap :D )

Considering I'll be in Amsterdam with 3 girls and another guy, who along with one of the girls are the most prudent people I've met, I doubt that will happen.:p
But thanks for the advice!

The reason is I am asking that question is the vote sniping that you initiated the day Telesien was hunted. There are not many good reasons to possibly condemn 3 people to death (yourself included) when the most likely outcome is that the baddies would simply get to parity faster.

Plus the fact that you are trying to get the scanned villagers lynched does make me paranoid.

Najs for villager double-agent 2012?

Still, I maintain that you are unlikely to be the last wolf so my vote is staying where it is.

Also I do think that there are more than 2 people alive in the village so some activity would be nice (hint, hint).

@ GM:

A good question and one I would like an answer to.

My paranoia is going into overdrive and right now it's telling me that you are trying to be as helpful as possible while still diverting us from both yourself (possible double agent villager) and from your partner. I also can't help but think that you probably knew the answer to the question you just posted and are really just trying to look like you don't know anything.

But of course I may be going way too paranoid here.
I am getting paranoid about you echoing my thought from yesterday.

Vote snoopdogg

Since he still fits with the most pairs and without something solid to fall back on.