• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've sent a whole deal of PMs and posted in the OT.

I reckon easter is another reason I'm an atheist.

Vainglory and Lemeard have exceeded their storage. Cannot send PM. That means they're dead and not checking this forum anymore.

Last edited:
I think it must have something to do with the fact GMs want to take a long time before starting. Kiwi waited ten days before starting his game, and to be honest, I began to lose interest after a week. You've waited nine. The last time I was playing Werewolf Big was back in February. Most here were last playing in The Golden Horde, which finished on March 14th, nearly a month ago.

How many players have you gained in the last four days? Less than none.

Last edited:
Werewolf died in 2008.

What happened at that time?

I wanted to start the game the next day I posted it. But I cannot start if I don't have enough players in it. I too am disapointed and really want to see this game kicking.

What can I do ? I've sent PMs everywhere, I've posted in all active games and on the OT. If people don't join then people don't join.

What happened at that time?

EUROO7.

Seriously check his join date.

Oh and WW died years ago when guys like Bash, Carthade, Ayeshteni, the Gonzo, etc stopped playing. Also The Phoenix stopped GMing.

Bashing yourself Euro, how nice.

EUROO7.

Seriously check his join date.

Oh and WW died years ago when guys like Bash, Carthade, Ayeshteni, the Gonzo, etc stopped playing. Also The Phoenix stopped GMing.

No.

I wanted to start the game the next day I posted it. But I cannot start if I don't have enough players in it. I too am disapointed and really want to see this game kicking.

What can I do ? I've sent PMs everywhere, I've posted in all active games and on the OT. If people don't join then people don't join.

Just start it with 15 people. Hopefully if we have a good fun game more people will comeback to WW. I also think we need a big running on the OT forums. A large one so that newer posters can see all the fun and whackiness and craziness that can go on in a WW game. Thats how I got involved with WW. Seeing all the fun people were having in the thread. The concept alone didnt hook me. And no fancy schmancy advert thread can really replace seeing the whackiness in person. Oh and the first one we do in the OT needs to be hosted by Johho.

Just start it with 15 people. Hopefully if we have a good fun game more people will comeback to WW. I also think we need a big running on the OT forums. A large one so that newer posters can see all the fun and whackiness and craziness that can go on in a WW game. Thats how I got involved with WW. Seeing all the fun people were having in the thread. The concept alone didnt hook me. And no fancy schmancy advert thread can really replace seeing the whackiness in person. Oh and the first one we do in the OT needs to be hosted by Johho.

Don't rock the vote. We were given this forum because people didn't want us in OT.

As I recall there were too many WW threads clogging up the OT. I am saying we should ask for one and ONLY ONE WW Big at a time to be played on the OT forum as a form of advertisement. The current advert thread that we are allowed to start has been proven to be rather ineffective.

As I recall there were too many WW threads clogging up the OT. I am saying we should ask for one and ONLY ONE WW Big at a time to be played on the OT forum as a form of advertisement. The current advert thread that we are allowed to start has been proven to be rather ineffective.

WW Big accounts for fifty percent of our activity on these forums. At times, it accounts for the entirety of it. Do. Not. Rock. The. Boat. WW will survive or it will die, but it will do so in this subforum.

All roles were sent.

First deadline is tomorrow, 21 GMT. Any question shall be adressed to the circus via PM.

Please note the change in rules : no brutal trait, no spy trait. Only seer, sorcerer, wolf and double-agent.

Control.​