Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Set Me A Challenge

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Also, i have just thought, i'm not entirely sure i want to start as Russia, unless i have the option to sell or keep alaska, i find it wholly unfair that you get no option, there is a huge huge huge lack of events with a player controlled option to set off 2 different sets of events. I have seen maybe 3 optional events, the great exhibition one for GBR, would i like to spend a tiny bit more for a tiny bit more prestige, the helping the australian miners one, which still doesnt fire properly. And a few little insignificant trade treaty events.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I have decided to go back on my Piedmont file, i have a save from 1855 before i declared war on the papal states. I believe without acquiring both of those regions I could have a chance, i gained nothing except prestige for getting them, and owning the Bologna region just gave them another way to attack. If i funnel the austrians through alessandria and build up the forts, then i believe i could mount a challenge if they do indeed declare war this time too

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

True. Moreover, if you study the history of the Italian unification you will see it's happening more or less "naturally", no need to force the events that otherwise come due to maturation of the situation. Try to defend Alessandria well and then counterattack Milano.
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

Quote Originally Posted by Kensai7 View Post
    True. Moreover, if you study the history of the Italian unification you will see it's happening more or less "naturally", no need to force the events that otherwise come due to maturation of the situation. Try to defend Alessandria well and then counterattack Milano.
    That is exactly the plan, I have a very slow production of soldiers per turn, so I just build fortress units as and when i can. If I pull it off then it will be brilliant, but i'm hoping to put the war off with austria for as long as possible really.

What on earth is happening to my game xD Austria is battering me, but im withstanding it and havent lost a region yet due to heavy fortification and lots of fortress units. I did just notice this crazy irregularity, for some reason the Lombardia region, and the Piedmont region both have loyalty to moldavians? very strange, well now the piedmont region has confederate loyalty? getting weird

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot007.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	330.4 KB
ID:	51715

its a bug with 1.02b, i had post it in the ageod forum, all victory regions had that problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3