Naval War: Arctic Circle Contest Announced!
Military Summit to be held in Bergen Western Powers Send Top Admiral to HQ
Fans of Naval War: Arctic Circle can win a trip for two to scenic Bergen, Norway, home of Turbo Tape Games – a city almost a thousand years old perched on the fjords of western Norway.
Visit the developers of Naval War: Arctic Circle in their studio and see where they have created a thrilling wargame that posits a future too real to be pure fiction.
How to enter the contest:
We want YOU to tell us why you just can't wait to play the game. Also, you sign up for a chance to win one out of ten copies of Hearts of Iron III Collection. Submit your entry before April 6th. The winners will be selected by the development team and announced on April 10th.
Good luck everyone!
/Paradox & Turbo Tape Games
Update: The winner is announced - congratulations to Davisx3m, who won the contest and a trip for two to Bergen, Norway!
This was a tuff decision - there where lots of good entries to choose from so we'd like to give a copy of Hearts of Iron III Collection to everyone else submitting to the contest.
- By submitting, I automatically accept the rules and conditions of this contest.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old, or travel with legal guardian (proof will be required).
- Paradox reserves the right to choose airline and hotel , and prize must be claimed no later than May 2012. Potential tax on the grand prize will be responsibility of the winner.
- Paradox Interactive and Turbo Tape Games are granted full access to use the submition and select a winner.
- If selected as our winner, you must verify in writing that you claim full responsibility for yourself and your travel companion and waive any further claims for compensation on said trip once Paradox Interactive has booked your flights and accommodation.
- Selected winning submissions will be final and cannot be overruled or questioned.
This contest is not open to employees of Paradox Interactive AB or Turbo Tape Games and its subsidiary companies and all other persons engaged with this competition, their immediate families, and relatives living in an employee's household.
Rights in Submissions:
By submitting your entry to this contest, each Entrant hereby grants Paradox Interactive and Turbo Tape Games the non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete or display the submitted entry.
Each Entrant releases Paradox Interactive and Turbo Tape Games, and their assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.