+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "Victis Honor" — Wednesdays, 19:00 CET

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I really dont get what you are arguing about: I said that if there is a played burgundy I want to play another nation than france. Since I did not post my list myself in this thread ( Bixit copied it from the other one) I could not just edit my list to say: France (if no burgundy), which as far as I am aware is something lots of people do in this forum (for example Holland (if no burgundy player) is seen often enough). I dont ask for any special treatment because of personal reasons or whatever I just dont want to play France if there is a Burgundy, so what is the problem here?

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    I really dont get what you are arguing about: I said that if there is a played burgundy I want to play another nation than france. Since I did not post my list myself in this thread ( Bixit copied it from the other one) I could not just edit my list to say: France (if no burgundy), which as far as I am aware is something lots of people do in this forum (for example Holland (if no burgundy player) is seen often enough). I dont ask for any special treatment because of personal reasons or whatever I just dont want to play France if there is a Burgundy, so what is the problem here?
    My problem is that what you are asking is not reasonable, Yes the holland player asks for no Burgundy because it will be hard if not almost impossible for NL to make a deal with Burgundy that allows him to survive, it's simply better for the burgundy player to swallow up NL in 9/10 cases. You should ask for not being put into a deathmatch position rather then "Don't place someone in Burgundy if I'm France". You should be asking "This is my nationlist, I prefer not to be in a deathmatch situation ie France vs Burgundy", there is a clear difference. One is a special treat in certain cases, the other simply states that you don't want to be locked into a deathmatch but I will leave it at this, your intensions are now clear.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Nowgorod
    Ottoman
    Denmark
    Delhi
    Poland

I wont be able to play at the 18. April as this is my mothers birthday....
    Last edited by elfposer; 04-04-2012 at 01:58.

God, and death, ruler of lords Troxbox's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Brandenburg.
    Ottomans.
    Denmark-sweden.
    England.
    Holland.
    A God amongst men, a legend amongst women.

Always Commando

Well, I didn't intend to play Wednesdays in the future, but it seems like I will be able anyway - albeit for regrettable reasons.

1. Sweden
    2. Ottoman Empire
    3. Milan
    4. Holland (if no Burgundy)
    5. Japan

I would really prefer to play Sweden.
    Last edited by Serzis; 05-04-2012 at 12:52.

Hey

Poland
    Frankfurt
    Switzerland
    Savoy
    Morroco
    Naples
    Sicily
    Aragon
    Moldavia
    Brittany

Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Lead and GoldMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Hi again, i just wonder what Victis Honor means?
    Je suis votre roi et L'etat c'est moi!

Quote Originally Posted by Nilspart View Post
    Hi again, i just wonder what Victis Honor means?
    Honour to the vanquished! [depending on translation of course]

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Propably we should start setting things up for next week's session.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    -----------------------------------------
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

1.Castille
    2.Muscowy
    3.Poland
    4.Ottoman Empire
    5.Vijanjar
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

I am setting the startdate to the 18th. Also, I made a preliminary list, I added players in France/Burgundy/Holland and Austria/BB/Poland/Hansa/Russia due to some issues I had with placing a few couple players. I might move some around before the start of next week depending on wether or not we get someone in Mamluk and maybe even Aragon/Scottland/Brittany/Switz.

List at the moment:

Venice: Histaxin
    Portugal: Nilspart
    Milan: AndyAnders
    Sweden: Serzis
    Hansa: Iceni
    Brandenburg: Troxbox
    Castille: Janlm
    Muscowy: Elcyion
    England: Bixit
    Ottoman Empire: Seemore
    Burgundy_: Sickness_
    Poland: elfposer
    Austria: Stnikolauswagne
    Holland: Alfonso
    Morocco: Lealo

People who might be moved are: Sickness_ and elfposer, also, maybe Alfonso and AndyAnders.

Saied, could you post more than 1 choice please?

Edit: Looks like I forgot to place someone in france, idk what I was thinking, maybe Alfonso to France and Saied in Holland, either way, I will just leave it open for now.

Edit2: Means that, France and Mamluks are open, also minors like Brittany, Switzerland, Aragon, FF etc.
    Last edited by Bixit; 07-04-2012 at 23:44.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I would play france with a far higher prio then nl, bcos it suits my warmongering play stile.
    "To brave men, the prizes that war offers are liberty and fame" - Lycurgus of Sparta
    Current MP Games: none
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986598071/

Quote Originally Posted by Bixit View Post
    I am setting the startdate to the 18th.
    Wait, why aren't we starting on the 11th? at least one guy will be away the 18th.
    Last edited by Serzis; 07-04-2012 at 18:49.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am setting the startdate to the 18th. Also, I made a preliminary list, I added players in France/Burgundy/Holland and Austria/BB/Poland/Hansa/Russia due to some issues I had with placing a few couple players. I might move some around before the start of next week depending on wether or not we get someone in Mamluk and maybe even Aragon/Scottland/Brittany/Switz.
    If you decide to have Mamluk player, I would like to play it. Otherwise you can put me in some minor nation like Navarra, Brittany or Frankfurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzis View Post
    Wait, why aren't we starting on the 11th? at least one guy will be away the 18th.
    Thing is that I am not home to complete preparations before the 10th, and it might be a bit short notice to prepare. But I guess we could start the 11th, if people are up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard00 View Post
    If you decide to have Mamluk player, I would like to play it. Otherwise you can put me in some minor nation like Navarra, Brittany or Frankfurt.
    Added you in as Mamluks for now then.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

A new cabal game, interesting. I MIGHT be able to sub, but only one hour after start.

God, and death, ruler of lords Troxbox's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Yes start next week please would be great
    A God amongst men, a legend amongst women.

Always Commando

Thing is that I am not home to complete preparations before the 10th, and it might be a bit short notice to prepare. But I guess we could start the 11th, if people are up for it.
    Okey. Would very much appreciate it if we could start Wednesday. If there is anything I/we can do to help in preparations, let us know, but I guess its has mostly to do with fitting people into countries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast