+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: "Victis Honor" — Wednesdays, 19:00 CET

Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    if the portugal player is gone ill take over it as navarra is doomed to annexation or slavery
    you think portugal is much different?

Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    if the portugal player is gone ill take over it as navarra is doomed to annexation or slavery
    You're doing well with Navarra, I've seen you took the Gold Coast and Cape Verde.

Quote Originally Posted by Uokko View Post
    You're doing well with Navarra, I've seen you took the Gold Coast and Cape Verde.
    He still has a lot better chances with Portugal as with Navarra. Especially since none seems to be interested in South/North America.

Well, I doubt the Portugal perm will show up, if he does, it's still his. If he shouldn't show up, I will leave it unprotected unless we find someone else to take over as the perm.

Just remembered that Games of Thrones Season 2 is [legally] premiering here in Sweden tomorrow. Yay! Guess I'll be mostly afk between 20:00 to 21:00 CET, since that is ironically one of the few things I won't reschedule for EU3. Anyone else?

you have internet right?

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    you have internet right?
    Legally has a broad definition if you've studied law. Never understood the idea of steak-watching TV series or downloading before it's regional release time. Making it a family thing (or -- let's face it -- a brothers thing) on a fixed schedule with contemplation and speculation in between just makes it more meaningful, imo. Especially since TV series in general no longer holds any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzis View Post
    Legally has a broad definition if you've studied law. Never understood the idea of steak-watching TV series or downloading before it's regional release time. Making it a family thing (or -- let's face it -- a brothers thing) on a fixed schedule with contemplation and speculation in between just makes it more meaningful, imo. Especially since TV series in general no longer holds any interest.
    I have it scheduled with some friends every week.. Download the hd version and hdmi it to the tv, I honestly can't see why that is a problem. Better to download and watch it when it fits your schedule, then to wait and have to make your schedule while taking the air time into consideration. I'll buy the dvd set anyways, so they should get their monetary compensation either way if that is the issue.

Edit: erh, nvm that, lets not discuss that here on the forums, you are of course free to watch it with your family during airing hours if you want to

I might be a little late tomorrow, have to pick the guy I drove to the airport the other week up as the intended driver has gotten sick.

I should hopefully not be more then 15-30 mins late but I might be delayed further should the traffic be bad or the flight delayed etc

Quote Originally Posted by Seemore View Post
    I might be a little late tomorrow, have to pick the guy I drove to the airport the other week up as the intended driver has gotten sick.

I should hopefully not be more then 15-30 mins late but I might be delayed further should the traffic be bad or the flight delayed etc
    Don't worry, the Mameluks will leave you a couple of your balkan provinces.

GAMEDAY!

As usual: Chat!

OE might need to be subbed for a short amount of time, idk if we need any subs for other countries.

Are there any spots available?

Quote Originally Posted by Uokko View Post
    Don't worry, the Mameluks will leave you a couple of your balkan provinces.
    The Ottoman emperor feels much safer knowing he has such a humble and trustworthy ally backing him up

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by mVd- View Post
    Are there any spots available?
    join the chat, it's on post one.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

ip: 84.16.209.49

and join the damn chat

map and stats updated (second post)

also, if Brittany should decide to come back: if you need edits, tell me.. if you don't show up for the next session you will be left unprotected.
    and mVd, sending you a pm.
    Last edited by Bixit; 03-05-2012 at 00:28.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Most likely I won't be able to play this week, so Mamluks will need a sub.

Hey everyone!

Just came home and my computer wont start. Donīt know what the problem is and i have no idea if it will be fixed until tomorrow!

So i likley need a sub tomorrow!

Ill see if i can fix it but i looks bad

I will need a sub tonight.
    MSN: FlyingKebab@hotmail.com
    --------
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Dic hospes Spartae nos te hic vidisse iacentes,
    dum sanctis patriae legibus obsequimur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast