+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "Victis Honor" — Wednesdays, 19:00 CET

Point of Interest, why does Muscowy not pay tribute to the golden horde to stop the horde taking provs off it. Deals with e.g. OE for future military assistance after the current war should be easy enough to negotiate imho.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine

Quote Originally Posted by Histaxin View Post
    Point of Interest, why does Muscowy not pay tribute to the golden horde to stop the horde taking provs off it. Deals with e.g. OE for future military assistance after the current war should be easy enough to negotiate imho.
    GH broke the Tribute 3 times already the 4th time Muscowy not ganna pay tribute its ganna burn GH to the ground
    Done with Eu4 Multiplayer for the moment
    Words of Wisdom: Old Players are like Raptors New Players are like Sheep
    Never Listen to Iwanow He Doesnt Know a Thing About Eu3
    Pewt=WW1 style PvP Elcyion=WW2 Style PvP

GAMEDAY!

Chat!

Idk if we need any subs, haven't heard anything, but I'm sure someone will decide not to show up.

I can sub if realy needed would prefere to watch bayern munich - real madrid. But if not enough subs show up i am in.

I've got a lot of time on my hands and thankfully I don't spend too much of it on EU3. Anyhow, here is coat of arms I modified for what I perceive to be a Polish-Brandenburg Commonweath, soon united as a Bourgogne dynasty [mid-coat] when Jagellion I dies. May it last until one of the two countries gain cores on the other.

Hmm, I was resetting the chat and clicking on the link, I seem to arrive in a room of my own now. Might be an issue, Bixit, or I'm just tracking the activity badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzis View Post
    Hmm, I was resetting the chat and clicking on the link, I seem to arrive in a room of my own now. Might be an issue, Bixit, or I'm just tracking the activity badly.
    working now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bixit View Post
    working now?
    Nope. This is what I get.

DdQv0.png

EDITED: nwm, works.
    Last edited by Serzis; 25-04-2012 at 19:16.

game is up, ip: 84.16.209.49

Stats and maps updated (links on second post, first page)

If Brittany needs any edits, please post request here. And could we get some info on wether or not elfposer (Portugal) is coming back? Will try to get a new perm if he doesn't show up next session.

Not really interested in any naval country. I can sub it one more session if needed but if u find a perm i would prefer it.

I'd prefer to see it permed and not subbed for another session, if there is no perm in portugal by next wednsday i'll just eat it

So, has everyone chosen sides in the probably unavoidable second war of Aragonese succession? Shall Aragon forgive France for the hasty divorce or shall she settle down with her cousin Castile that Mother History has been trying to set her up with for years? Sure, Castile might not be as adventurous, but sometimes you just need someone you have lot of things in common with and with whom you can have a child. A child named Spain?

The problem with Aragon is that its full of.... Aragonese?

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Janlm View Post
    The problem with Aragon is that its full of.... Aragonese?
    France is willing to spend the ressources to make it french to get rid of that plague, you call the shot.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

WTF I looked at the save, and I found out that the AI conquered Congo! This game never ceases to surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uokko View Post
    WTF I looked at the save, and I found out that the AI conquered Congo! This game never ceases to surprise me.
    Actually your sub conquered kongo, released it as vassal and the AI prolly diploannexed Kongo after the sub left.

Quote Originally Posted by Histaxin View Post
    Actually your sub conquered kongo, released it as vassal and the AI prolly diploannexed Kongo after the sub left.
    Oh I didn't know I had a sub.
    Whoever it was, he did a good job, even though I didn't plan to expand in that very part of the world.

So whats with Portugal now? Do we need a new perm for it, yes or no?

if the portugal player is gone ill take over it as navarra is doomed to annexation or slavery

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast