- Timeslot: Wednesdays, 19.00-23.00 CEST
- Startdate: 18.04.2012
- GM: Bixit
- Host: Bixit
- Pre/Mid Game Communication: Chat
- Difficulty: Normal
- AI Aggressivness: Low
- Lucky Nations: Off
- Spread of Sea Provinces: 100 Years
- Spread of Land Provinces: 100 Years
- Players not showing up to the first session may be removed from their country and / or the game, subject to GM discretion.
- Players not showing up for two consecutive sessions may be removed from the game, subject to GM discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the player to find a substitute in the event that they are forced to miss a session.
- Disrespectful treatment of other players is forbidden. Any disputes about in game situations are to resolved by the GM. Continual harassment of a player will lead to removal from the game.
- Going to war with another player just for the lulz or for the sole purpose of farming War Taxes/Crusader Bonuses is not allowed. The nature of enforcing this rule is subjective.
- War Taxes are however permitted during 'real' wars.
- Agreements between players, private or public, will not be enforced.
- No sale of provinces to nations who can't see said provinces and can't see the sellers capital.
- If you feel you have been seriously mistreated by another player, contact the GM discreetly.
- Do not wreck your nation. No mass-releasing of vassals out of spite, and no refusing to peace for no reason other than pettiness.
- No single player may be forced to accept a peace deal over 100% cumulative warscore from every player attacking them simultaneously.
- Seizing and burning of colonies does not count towards the previous rule.
- If a player surrenders, their opponent(s) must present their terms. If the player accepts those terms, their opponent(s) must cancel all sieges and retreat all armies except those necessary to fulfill the peace terms. Once a player has surrendered, the peace will be enforced by the GM.
- Release Nations is considered worth the combined value of the provinces as if they were demanded, but using the cost modifier for Release Nations rather than Demand Provinces. (Basically don't use Release Nations as a way to instantly kill a large nation just because it's underpriced)
- Selling provinces (for ducats or not) can ONLY be part of a peace deal if the buyer has a core on the province in question or is a distant colony.
Gaming the System:
Any sort of abuse/exploit is forbidden
Following is a list of examples, abuses/exploits not listed here is still not allowed.
- Abusing lag to intentionally gain an unfair advantage (especially RE sliders).
- Releasing and reconquering vassals on which you have a core in order to burn infamy.
- Selling or donating manufactories, CoTs or missionaries to other players.
- Selling provinces to another player for the sole purpose of said province being removed from the Empire and then returned.
- Asking a non-HRE member to conquer a country, leave the HRE and sell it to you.
Rules are subject to change without notice up until 3 days before gamestart. After gamestart rules will only be changed if the majority of the players agree to it.