+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice demo on Twitch TV

Nice demo on Twitch TV

I didn’t catch the name of who was doing the demo.

Also, my boss walked in my office about 30 seconds after it started so I had to quickly mute the sound and try hard not to watch the screen while he was talking to me for about 5 minutes that seemed like forever. . . . . other than that – loved the demo.

What stage of development is Dwarves considered to be in at this point? Pre-Alpha, Alpha, etc?

Ill Growl of Talking Polar Mongoose's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

"Happiness is kind of sketchy still, it has to do with booze, and it has to do with killing stuff"

I'm going to like this game I think.
    ˇViva ArgentinAAR! - My Vicky 2 AAR (1836-1880)

Awesome that you liked it, hopefully we'll have more of these things in the near future.

link, someone?
    Love me or hate me, both are in my favor...If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind

William Shakespeare

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

cheers for that. I realised that there was a link for it on the front page and was hoping to say never mind before anyone replied. Too late :P
    Love me or hate me, both are in my favor...If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind

William Shakespeare

why do i always miss stuff like this

This was interesting stuff. game of Dwarves now moves up to the top of my most anticipated games for 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by c92nichj View Post
    this was interesting stuff. Game of dwarves now moves up to the top of my most anticipated games for 2012.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread