• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xerkis

Major
14 Badges
Mar 20, 2012
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Starvoid
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
Too bad you can’t play and talk at the same time – looked to me like you were getting beat on.
:p

Would like to have seen some of the off-line stuff on how you put together you teams and details on the units / weapons.
;)

But awesome game map and the interface seemed to be very intuitive and easy to use. Plus lots of variety of units, weapons, etc.

Very nicely done. Looking forward to Beta
:)

Hehe yeah Rasmus is the worst multitasker in the history of tasking, it also didn't help that I was on his team since I might be the worst RTS player of all time.
Hahaha – you could see it in his face, he was torn between playing the game and doing the interview.
And just wait – you haven’t seen me play an RTS yet.
:laugh:

I'm back!

Yes. Multi-tasking is NOT my cup of tea. The little attention I tried to pay to the game was enough to mess up my talking, and the talking I did made me totally unable to play. I'm actually very good at the game... I promise. Among the best in the world.