+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice demo on Twitch TV

Nice demo on Twitch TV

Too bad you canít play and talk at the same time Ė looked to me like you were getting beat on.

Would like to have seen some of the off-line stuff on how you put together you teams and details on the units / weapons.

But awesome game map and the interface seemed to be very intuitive and easy to use. Plus lots of variety of units, weapons, etc.

Very nicely done. Looking forward to Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkis View Post
    Too bad you can’t play and talk at the same time – looked to me like you were getting beat on.
    Hehe yeah Rasmus is the worst multitasker in the history of tasking, it also didn't help that I was on his team since I might be the worst RTS player of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorwaldsson View Post
    Hehe yeah Rasmus is the worst multitasker in the history of tasking, it also didn't help that I was on his team since I might be the worst RTS player of all time.
    Hahaha Ė you could see it in his face, he was torn between playing the game and doing the interview.
    And just wait Ė you havenít seen me play an RTS yet.

Second Lieutenant RasmusDavidsson's Avatar

I'm back!

Yes. Multi-tasking is NOT my cup of tea. The little attention I tried to pay to the game was enough to mess up my talking, and the talking I did made me totally unable to play. I'm actually very good at the game... I promise. Among the best in the world.

+ Reply to Thread