• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm going to do a series of videos showing off a few of the early campaign missions as well as a few battles. I've uploaded the first part here. Tell me what you think, and subscribe if you'd like.

Is it just me or it was Israel flag on the background of the chat in the beginning of the campaign/video? :) Is Norwegian intelligence part of Mossad? :)))

Is the campaign a series of scripted missions?

Thanks for the explanations. I will go on pondering if this is a game for me :)
All the best for the development!

Typo alert! "The enemy has illegally started drilling for hydrocarbones in our sector." It should be spelled hydrocarbons.

EDIT: No more "YAY!" button? :( Oh well, I guess the victory screen is more functional now.

No, no. They are drilling for hydro-car-bones, bones after hydro cars, very popular in 2030.

All right. Fixed. Thanks :)

Yeah, "Yay" and "Aww" have been replaced by a bit more informative screen. Sad to see it go, but at least the beta testers got to see it.

reminisce-494x328.jpg

Good times were had. ;_;

Plus side, only two days :DDD

Last edited:
Very nice!

I like the way you save on fuel by using slow speed. That gives you much better area coverage.

At one time during the gameplay you wonder what refueling tankers do. They work automatically. In the center bottom of your map you receive messages to this effect. Note that one time you actually redirected a fighter with a waypoint at the tanker plane and sent it back to base. If you hadn't, it would be refueled and went back to the original job.

When you start receiving messages that the refueling tankers do not have enough fuel to fuel a craft, it's probably about time to send them back to base and, if possible, send forth a fresh one.

As someone who played "Harpoon" and "Jane´s Fleet Command" with great joy for years it almost hurts see you playing because tbo you don´t have a clue about modern naval warfare, but thx for the videos!;)

Be nice. :) We have added a radar and a sonar tutorial to the full game, which will explain to some detail how to use both most effectively. We'll also put out a ~30 min playthrough which explains the user interface and how to do things in the best (?) way.

I think Zone12 is doing a good job learning by trial & error; some of these missions are pretty hard.