• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

London or Rome?

• London

Votes: 165 68,2%
  • Rome

Votes: 77 31,8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have London, Rom, Paris and Madrid in one DLC and many more Content for the Editor. One City alone in a DLC is to expensive.
And please, make all Content from all DLC´s useable in the Editor for all Regions, also all Vehicles useable to play in all Cities (both without MOD).

I'm waiting for play in London ever since you started releasing DLCs... I think it is a great challenge (the Tube alone carries 3 million people a day) and as everyone else said there are so many scenarios to use (the Olympics, the Diamond Jubilee... you can even use historical too, like the a WWII scenario). The left side is a bit of a disappointment (unless it was released as a stand-alone expansion, but I assume that's not comercially viable), but I think we're going to get used to it. Just put all the vehicles for London in one package, instead of releasing in a separate DLC.

Don't get me wrong, I would love a Rome DLC too... but London deserves to be next! :p I wouldn't mind Paris or Moscow to be added in the queue...

I vote London. Think about it. The queen's diamond Jubilee, the London underground, the NB4L (Borisbus), Olympics, Kings Cross station with platform 9 3/4, DLR.
What's more? Many London vehicles are already in the game.

Oh, London, most definitely.

But with some provisos:

1. At as large a resolution as possible.

2. But then make it as naturalistic as possible as well. Although I have never lived in London, I have visited it qauite a few times and know the layout of its streets, parks and river quite well, and it would bother me if its CiM version looked significantly different. I'd rather cut out some of the suburbs rather than distort the look of inner London.

3. Have all modes of transport - London had trams and trolleybuses in its day, and there is no reason why it could not have a monorail. Ideally, commuter railway lines running along railways and placeable by the player should be added as an option, since London has a lot of them.

4. Ideally, as well, driving on the left should be added as an option to the game. In fact, I don't understand why this was not done in the first place. I am not a professional programmer, but I think that it should not be particularly difficult to define "driving side" as a toggle-like parameter at the very top of the game parameters, and program all movement functions based on that. Everything is symmetrical - where you turn left in one option, you turn right in the other.

Any chance of having both London and Rome? Lol.

Has anyone in CO thought about Sydney or Melbourne in Australia?, Actually Sydney would be perfect map, Sydney is know for its ferries (water buses), buses, double decker trains and the Mono Rail. While Melbourne are know for their trams and has a great Tram community and country Trains.