• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey J is 5.1 a complete version of the mod? I am getting a bunch of AAR missing database errors that were not there before with 5.0. I did not know if I could overwrite 5.0 with 5.1 or not so I deleted my 5.0 and only put 5.1 onto AAR and that is when all of the problems started. It seems like 5.0 was over 30mb and 5.1 is only 26mb. So I cannot play the mod right now. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks,
d

the event happens once a year i think that the time is allright may i take the dissent from 4 to 2...

it happens once a year?i THINK that i had it more times..., i will check
4 cause no big problem but historicaly the communists had enough power to cause 4 dissend?they were illegal and had very few followers so i think 4 is more balanced but 2 is more historical,
if u dont complete the megali idea 4 maybe good because people were unhappy so communism would have raised, but if u have achieved the megali idea rebuild byzantium after 500 years and people is happy and flourishing who would want to change it?also the megali idea was a right political wing policy and the left parties were against(especialy kke)so the people would see the right wing as the real victor who gave them victory and prosperity and would hate the partys that were against the idea, so if u achieve the megali idea there is a big chance that kke would be destoryed not by the police and amry but because it would not have any members

thnx i think the photo without the towers will be very nice

i made a try to create a photo of mine, i made two here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?nd27hgir9xdd78d ,i dont reccomend using because urs without the towers is far better for the atmosphere of the game but i wanted to make a try

the kke must survive because i need them for the The Greek Civil War with or without megali idea!!!

i am right now playing and it is 1927 and have 10 dissent all from kke, i think the 4% is a lot, especialy if megali idea is achieved, so i would suggest make it less often or less dissent

after gaining about 80% of all core territories, can you make an event to claim all of former roman territories including france and britain?
That would be insane and borderline suicidal.
Honestly, Greece is already getting way too many cores. Needs less of those, more simple claims. Perhaps a gradual integration of some territories, but only some.

EXCELENT WORK!!!! many claim in this forum that this is too much for greece, i tottaly disagree, firstly serbians would accept byzantium as they want a united orthodox power, the other orthodox balakan nations will follow, minor asia was always lived by greeks and turks can be easily moved out of the borders or even change to christians, many italians would see the rebirth of the roman empire as a good thing, caucasus and crimea before the genocides of stalin (1936-1939) was live by 2 million greeks, if there is a powerfull greece around the neiberhood would stalin dare to make such a genocide?the rest people in the area were also orthodox and the ukranians would see any change as they were under russians now under greeks..., armenians are also freindly to greeks orthodoxs ,hate turks and were many times part of byzantine empire, their area is also poppulated by many greeks, now for the midle east egypt and rest north africa there may be the problem,(excet alexandria which was also full of greeks)i think there should apply the gradual integration or make the locals accept byzantine empire as their nation. now here is my idea about how these areas should be gained, if u win the greco turk u recieve massive amount of ic from the new provices and with their help u can build massive armies (i am at 1931 and have 57 units and another 20 on production)so ur army wont be a problem as u arent close to any powerful enemies(provided u join axis)in the timeline of 1923-1938 there should be some wars between byzantium and its neibours, firtly around 1923-4 war with albania and if this doesnt cause any problems with events(italian occupation of albania)annex, just after kingdom of serbia croats and slovenes leaves the little antant attack it and take most of its provices , then bulgaria and what is left from turkey, in 1939 join axis and capture what left from yugoslavia palestine syria suez area and egypt and when war with soviets come get west caucasus and crimea and demand the coastline around black sea from whoever controls it(romania maybe still have provices), then when ww2 ends with axis as victors a greco italian war should follow with both of them leaving the axis so germany cant take part ,so u get take italy and central north africa and tynis area, it think this would be a fun scenario

This is such an absurd nationalist post I don't even know where to start.
turks can be easily moved out of the borders or even change to christians
You are talking about force converting a nation with a population twice bigger than yours. Or moving "out of the borders".
Stalin and Hitler would be proud.
2 million greeks
1/3rd of all greek population? In USSR?
You are off by a zero here.

Everything else is just as bloody absurd, it's not even funny.
Greek getting cores on everything Roman is about as realistic as Germany getting cores on all Bitter Peace territories.

A request to jamiroquai000.
Please don't turn this mod into nationalist pride fest. Or at least keep two different versions, normal and fantasy.
I am interested in a better experience for minors, but at least some level is plausibility is needed.

You are talking about force converting a nation with a population twice bigger than yours. Or moving "out of the borders".

Greek getting cores on everything Roman is about as realistic as Germany getting cores on all Bitter Peace territories.

Please don't turn this mod into nationalist pride fest. Or at least keep two different versions, normal and fantasy.
I am interested in a better experience for minors, but at least some level is plausibility is needed.

more or less even if am greek i agree with you. but some fantise elements wouldnt be bad

firtly be careful with what u say, we are all here to help and give good and historicaly right ideas, not to fight,
turkey at least at that time if they had lost greco -turk war their nationality would just collapse, anatolia was (and is)full of greeks armenians and kurds which were slowly truned by violence into turks, that is the policy followed by kemal ,if kemal had lost nationalism in turkey would be ruined and turks would recognise themselfs as turks but as muslims(just like before 20th century),so all christians poppulations(and as i said before there were many and would still be if kemal didnt had the chance to commit his genocides) would want to liberate themselfs from turk occupation, turks themselfs wouldnt care for their nation ,another thing, today the greeks are 20 million(10 in greece and another 10 abroad) before kemal's genocides they were a lot more and the turks were a lot less because as i said they turned many local poppulation into turks and made them forget their own history, imagine now a turkey tottaly destroyed by the greco turk war, lost its nationalit, other nations revolting aroynd and never had the chance to convert others to turks.
also the 2 million greeks around black sea is confirmed by history and still many of them live there ,during the stalin genocide on greeks most were killed and many were trasfered to siberia to die there by the bad conditions. by states like 2 million is 1/3 of greeks pop u show that u have no idea about history or at least the situation in eastern med. and europe, greeks exist from spain to south italy till persia, but in caucasus many achieved to recognise themselfs as greeks because they were very close to the greek homeland(greece and minor asia),just like south italy were there are greek cities even today in which they talk greek.

u have to understand that all this is alternative history, if greece had won greco turk and changed to byzantium isnt it logical to claim all the territories they lost over time?and if the chance is given why not???? i described why those areas should be or become by time naional
the whole idea is to make the game for fun to play, to have to do something than sitting around ,to get a goal for u to achieve, i think that it is interesting to play this. if u dont like it u can have the choice to not convert to byzantium after the greco-turk and remain kingdom of greece, so were exacly is ur problem?????

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Kannon. If GiP becomes unrealistic, it'll become fairly hard for us to integrate it into AAR.

That aside, is the greece ministers file stable/complete? We're doing a minister review right now in AAR and I think we have a version from an old GiP release.

I'm going to go ahead and agree with Kannon. If GiP becomes unrealistic, it'll become fairly hard for us to integrate it into AAR.

That aside, is the greece ministers file stable/complete? We're doing a minister review right now in AAR and I think we have a version from an old GiP release.

u dont seem to understand the simple, u dont have to follow the byzantine storyline. u can just continiue with kindom of greece and play historicaly.i cant understand why all this arguing.just play how u want

what does nationalism or anything else has to do with having a fun long in range and full of challenge game?i just gave an idea of an interesting alternative scenario, described it to support that it is possible and everyone wants to kill me now, calm down, this is a game, greek troops wont march in rome for the time being