• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Errr..And the date for the atualization launch? :)

I will fix all the problems at the next version with alternate ending for the greco-turkish war with two bonus countries:Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus and Republic of Pontus.... and with more reworking civil war against communism after www2....

nice to hear that, also a suggestion, greece after the civil war could go through 3 ways, communism, democracy(real) and nationalism

i have allready finish the Autonomous Republic of Northern Epirus now im working for pontus and greco-turkish war and after this i will work for greek civil war...

if this will take more than 5 days is there a chance u give us a quick fix for the greco-turkish war event problem?

Greek Civil War might be difficult to model. The backing of the factions was very dependent on Cold War politics. Furthermore, the events remain very contentious and controversial in Greece to this day. I'd get a number of people familiar with it before proceeding there. I might be willing, but I'll put off committing for now.

Greek Civil War might be difficult to model. The backing of the factions was very dependent on Cold War politics. Furthermore, the events remain very contentious and controversial in Greece to this day. I'd get a number of people familiar with it before proceeding there. I might be willing, but I'll put off committing for now.

basicaly this wasnt a normal war, the national army(right wing) pussed the communists back, then the communists hidded to the north communist countries(yugoslavia, albania) ressuplied from there and stormed greece again,. communist army was very weak because it consisted kids and old man and many people werent loyal because they were forced to fight for them or their family would be killed from the communists.also they used to burn down any non communist village and moved all the kids to yugoslavia ,romania and hungary to work in the factories

any newσ about the release date for the new version?

Last edited:
i will go to try it right now

i am currently playing the greco-turk war, i holded ankara ,smyrna and constantinople for more than 3 months in 1922 but the victory event doesnt come, also i was forced to declare war to bulgaria as there werent other choice in the event, for some reason the event which says the megali idea has finaly become reality after u beat the turks so u can make peace doesnt comes, aar itself has events for the greco-turk so if u made ur own the old ones may inderfere with urs, i dont know maybe, noted that i had the same problem in 3.2 ver too

EDIT : also ottaman empire doesnt change to turkey and mustafa kemal(shithead) is head of goverment

Last edited:
I will release a new playable version today!!!

have u repaired the greco-turk war problem, cause i played the ww1 20 times to test it so i dont wont to make them 21 with no reason

EDIT: played till the end of greco turk war and everything was very nice(except that the turks were very easy to defeat), i loved the chance to become byzantine empire ,in future updates new events may come so that if u are byzantine empire and to the ww2 u join axis u would be able to restore the full eastern roman empire, i think it would be very exciting taking a small country like greece and by the 1964 have a super power controling the mediterenean. also i think that after the victory of greco turk u should get national to the whole north and east coast of anatolia, not just claims and also be able to make north coast a puppet state of pontus,if u dont turn to byzantium and keep kindom of greece

Last edited:
weird moment i had: I'm playing the 1936 scenario and one second i see Hitler as leader of germany, the next, he is ousted from power. and Hindenburg becomes the ruler of Germany, but after that (when Italy signs the pact of steel) Hitler is back in power

anyone else have a weird moment like that?

Last edited:
Playing in the 1911 campaign chooses the path of Byzantine Empire and flag changes is great, but the 1936 event appears "Metaxas" or something like that and change my flag to the base.
Make one request to change the event to allow capitals from Athens to Constantinople.

P. S.
Campania great, plays well

w hat flag you get after metaxas coop? i have allready extend the byzantium path with new events maybe i will realese e new version today...

sorry spelling error, i meant that if after megali idea i choose the byzantium ,and get the flag with the eagle, during and after the metaxas coup i lose it

also can u give me a list with the events around byzantium?

tell me more about the flag change... i have allready make the event for the capital at next version maybe i release it today...

Ok, you can write from the beginning. Campaigns begin in 1911, winning the war against the Turks and Bulgarians then I get an event in which I choose to follow the path that he wants "Greece Kingdom" or "Byzantine Empire", I choose the Byzantine flag changes in the flag instead of the crown appears the eagle is beautifully wszysto nicely to the "August 4, 1936" event occurs which must confirm, alter the graphics in the background you can see the kids in costumes, and the flag change in the standard of the crown in the middle.

u said u need ideas ,i have a huge one. if greece achieves the megali idea and becomes byzantium it can go even further to all the eastern agean , this can be done with small wars during 1925-1937 and mainly if byzantium joins the axis. also i noticed that even after the megali idea greece dont get many areas in anatolia and north makedonia as national. name should be changed from Greece to Hellas.