+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: THE NEW GREECE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT forAAR MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Burning View Post
    In the AAR-repository, that's why i offered you access to it :-).
    Send me a username and password (or better: the line output by this: http://aspirine.org/htpasswd_en.html) via PM, and i will create an account for you there. I'll explain everything else via PM/skype/jabber/email/icq.
    heres the line:jamiroquai000:$apr1$/ufv0kiK$GNqIat/gqcaZbo3cTgLiX0 send me here : npan31@gmail.com thanks for the help Burning.
    Patton said (referring to Rommel's book, 'Infantry Attacks' or 'Infanterie greift an'): "Rommel... you magnificent bastard, I read your book"!

Projects:
    Mod1914 NG for Darkest Hour full map
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    THE NEW GREECE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT forAAR MOD
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

ok warn us when this mod is going to be compatible with new aar version

Field Marshal

is it normal that italy always dows greece in 1911 scen?

I have a same question, every time i start as greece in 1911 Italy(and allied Austria-hungary) DOWs me.
    You can fight against stupidity but you cannot win.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitzer View Post
    I have a same question, every time i start as greece in 1911 Italy(and allied Austria-hungary) DOWs me.
    maybe is bug i will looking at this.
    Patton said (referring to Rommel's book, 'Infantry Attacks' or 'Infanterie greift an'): "Rommel... you magnificent bastard, I read your book"!

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Smitzer View Post
    send me all the bugs and suggestions

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Hey there, i've just seen your question on the aar-website, you are free to use AAR as base of course, don't worry, for modders here nothing will change. Only thing that would be if someone tried selling something, but I guess that's never going to happen here anyway. :-D.
    But thanks for asking, and don't let that novapaddy-"issue" make you insecure. You are doing great work, keep it up! I'll write you an email on how to use the aar-repo in the next few days. (sorry the first lectures of the semester have just started )
    Last edited by Burning; 23-04-2012 at 20:35.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

| | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

Field Marshal

so hey, i spammed you with milions of mails for wut i appologize

anyway, italy thingie - i removed the italian guarantee for ottomans

later on there is that unclear peace with bulgaria where greece doesnt get much even though i had gone further than historiically and demanded more than historiically

another peace with bulgaria, this time ending of ww1 there i had basically erased bulgaria with combined power of serbia and me (greece) well it took me just 2 years (entered with the bulgarian neutrality event which wasnt neutral by the tiem of the event) to do that, so yeah, suddenly, peace and i get nothing, serbia and romania are at war with bulgaria and annex it while i get nothing

now another thing, the proper greko-ottoman war (turks actually were easily diefeated because i snuck forces to bursa and fro mthere to constantinople, then i landed in middle east to help out british, yep... otoomans fell lol) in which i had not suspected i needed to hold smyrna (i suggest setting an event where a garrison is put thar) and soon turks took it and in just week after starting it in early 1918 i got the defeat event where i got struck with 50 dissent, which did stop me form being able to control my country and then partisans took athens and i got struck with military defeat and another 10 dissent... and they where persistent, so i deleted them and gone back before they occured, so i steamrolled turkey with ease and i encountered the peace with turkey or keep going.. i wonder wut would happen if i had them fully annexed...

well anyway gg

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III

is this compatible with aar 1.4.1?

another this ! name the metaxas regime to " 4 august regime"

Hey there, i've just seen your question on the aar-website, you are free to use AAR as base of course, don't worry, for modders here nothing will change. Only thing that would be if someone tried selling something, but I guess that's never going to happen here anyway. :-D.
    But thanks for asking, and don't let that novapaddy-"issue" make you insecure. You are doing great work, keep it up! I'll write you an email on how to use the aar-repo in the next few days. (sorry the first lectures of the semester have just started )
    ok thanks for help i will be waiting your email

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Eversor View Post
    so hey, i spammed you with milions of mails for wut i appologize

anyway, italy thingie - i removed the italian guarantee for ottomans

later on there is that unclear peace with bulgaria where greece doesnt get much even though i had gone further than historiically and demanded more than historiically

another peace with bulgaria, this time ending of ww1 there i had basically erased bulgaria with combined power of serbia and me (greece) well it took me just 2 years (entered with the bulgarian neutrality event which wasnt neutral by the tiem of the event) to do that, so yeah, suddenly, peace and i get nothing, serbia and romania are at war with bulgaria and annex it while i get nothing

now another thing, the proper greko-ottoman war (turks actually were easily diefeated because i snuck forces to bursa and fro mthere to constantinople, then i landed in middle east to help out british, yep... otoomans fell lol) in which i had not suspected i needed to hold smyrna (i suggest setting an event where a garrison is put thar) and soon turks took it and in just week after starting it in early 1918 i got the defeat event where i got struck with 50 dissent, which did stop me form being able to control my country and then partisans took athens and i got struck with military defeat and another 10 dissent... and they where persistent, so i deleted them and gone back before they occured, so i steamrolled turkey with ease and i encountered the peace with turkey or keep going.. i wonder wut would happen if i had them fully annexed...

well anyway gg
    ha ha ha good very good i must make the turks more stronger...!!! Now for the Balkan wars I made ​​their events so as not to affect the flow of events of ww1 so this is just a simulation of what preceded the ww1 before....

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by PAVLOSGR300 View Post
    is this compatible with aar 1.4.1?
    no! not yet! im working at this...

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by bill2505 View Post
    another this ! name the metaxas regime to " 4 august regime"
    thats done!!!

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

NEW VERSION IS OUT (3.1)compatible with aar 1.4.1:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ECT-forAAR-MOD

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

some greek tech team are a bit overpowered.(in 1936 at least)
    my advise is for every tech team that has skill from 7 and + reduse it by one and some cases by 2. ok papagos was a good general but having him have 9 skill is a bit too much 7 would be better

Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Welcome back GIP!
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

| | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Can a mod merge the new thread into this?
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

Welcome back GIP!
    Your Welcome I found!!!!!Welcome back AAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Limith View Post
    Can a mod merge the new thread into this?
    I dont know....

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast