• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is this compatible with aar 1.4.1?

some greek tech team are a bit overpowered.(in 1936 at least)
my advise is for every tech team that has skill from 7 and + reduse it by one and some cases by 2. ok papagos was a good general but having him have 9 skill is a bit too much 7 would be better

Welcome back GIP!

i was looking at ur mod and i came up with an idea, what if greece loses the greco-turkish war or dont even begin it ,she may have a chance to begin a new one after ww2, or during the dictatorship of 1967

Sure I can merge two threads. PM me the links to the two threads you'd like merged, so I don't make a mistake ;)

ha ha ha good very good i must make the turks more stronger...!!! Now for the Balkan wars I made ​​their events so as not to affect the flow of events of ww1 so this is just a simulation of what preceded the ww1 before....

make turks stronger? why? i think greeks lost that war not because turks where too strong ot be beaten, but because greeks lacked good commanders, especially after kings coup when he replaced all military commanders... ;/ i just wanted better conditions for the defeat event to fire, so that player wont be surprised when he forgets to leave 3 division behind in smyrna... aha, and if russia doesnt make brest peace, but turns soviet either way, it should keep cores on gains in turkey (those two provinces) and when the greek full victory fires, there should be an event for russia/soviets (if it has trabzon) to either give it away to greeks or keep it, so this oculd lead to a greek russian war which should end either with status quo (is russia/soviets are strong) or greek victory, taking of crimea and probably even caucasus if a full victory (if russia/soviets are weak)

thats that fro now, i will post more observations/suggestions when i get to ww2

for some reason when the greco turkish war begins(august 1920) after some days i get the defeat event for no reson, my discent is less than 15 and my troops have taken bursa and battle is going on in constantinople, i reloaded many times but the same thing happen, any help apreciated

@PAVLOSGR300 you must controll smyrna! if turkey is defeated in ww1 they secede it to you so you must put garrisons thar as fast as possible

i control smyrna and i have 10 divisions on it

i deleted the event for greek defeat in the greco -turk so i dont get this bug but the victory event doesnt comes up,and also when the event for me to make the war bigger and attack bulgaria i cannot select not to attack

i started a new gameand again i have the same problem with the defeat event appering at the start of the greco turk war, the date is 1920, i have both konstantinople and smyrna and my troops are moving to ankara, dissent is less than 10% .

It's the same for me. Once the Greco-Turkish war starts in the beginning months of 1920 i get the defeat event shotly a few days after the war starts. I have 3 units in Smyrna, 0 dissent.

as i can see it isnt only me having the problem with the greco-turkish war, please jamiroquai000 do something about it because at the current state we cant have the great greece

Gosh :(.I Can't Download this mod,i don't have the 1.4.1 version o AAR,and don't have more this version to download.Can you update the mod?