• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
8a sou ta ftiaksw file m alla upologise to savatokuriako giati eimai se periodo metakomishs kai katalaveneis ti paizei... shmaia kai fonto apla pia simaia 8eleis akrivws.....?

nta3ei re file euxaristw, oso thes kane etsi kai alliws exw arketh doyleia akoma kai den exw kai polu xrono, frontisthria kai tetoia 3ereis. shmaia brhka ekeinh poy moy pes alla den einai kalh, zhthsa sto foroum mazi me kati foto gia event kai perimenw, kane esy to fonto mono, ama den moy ftiaxei kaneis allos auto poy zhthsa tha katebasw to photoshop kai tha mathw na ftiaxnw monos moy. euxaristw.

twra gia hgeth kai 8a sou milisw ka8ara stratiotika o plasthras htan kalhteros aksiomatikos apo ton papago asxeta pou eftase mono ws syntagmatarxhs o papagos htan pio epitelikos kai pio galazoaimatos egw psifizw plasthra twra yparxoun kai alloi p.x. pagkalos,tsolakoglou... alla gia emena o kalhteros hgeths kai stratiotikos...? emai metaksy plasthra kai georgiou stanota elpizw na se diafotisa...

η κυβερνηση που θελα να φτιαξω ειναι εθνικοσοσιαλιστικη για να δικαιολογησω τη επεκτατηκοτητα και πιθανη συμμαχια με ρωσια, πρωτη επιλογη ηταν ο μεταξας αλλα πεθαινει νωρις, ο τσολακογλου δεν ηταν κανας σημαντικος, ο παπαγος ειχε κυρος αλλα ηταν πολυ βασιλικος οποτε δεν θα ταιριαζε, αρα ο πλαστηρας αμα ειπολογησεις τη ταση του προς σοσιαλησμο, το μεγαλο πατριωτισμο του, και τη Ελλαδα που στο kasereich, ειναι διαλυμενη ο Πλαστηρας θα γινοταν ο τελειος ηγετης, ευχαριστω με καλυψες. αρα αμα μπορεις στη θεση του παπαγου στο φοντο βαλε τον πλαστηρα.

α αμα κανεις το φοντο μη βαλεις κανενα σημα βασιλια μετα το 1821, η κυβερνηση θα ειναι αντιβασιλικη

καλα φοβερο, μιλαμε χιλιες φορες καλυτερο απο οτι περιμενα, ευχαριστω!

edit, υπαρχει ενα θεμα με το μαγουλο του πλαστηρα αλλα δεν πειραζει θα προσπαθησω να το διορθωσω

Please, only English discussions. Some foreign texts are fine (for graphics/headers in-game), but these texts here cannot be moderated by any staff... please always add context to a (small) non-English text.

Thanks!

καλα φοβερο, μιλαμε χιλιες φορες καλυτερο απο οτι περιμενα, ευχαριστω!

edit, υπαρχει ενα θεμα με το μαγουλο του πλαστηρα αλλα δεν πειραζει θα προσπαθησω να το διορθωσω

i fixed it

If you want any help just send me! I will wait your MOD see you...

bassicaly i thought exacly the same, we could cooperate but i am almost finished and it would take less time if i finish it. we could upload kaserreich greek expansion at this forum so both of the greek expansions for the two great darkest hour mods be in one place. what remains to be done is a left scenario which wont take much time, i have made a chance for ww3 which will happen if russia is right wing and greece wins some wars, it will be against comunists or germany, i have made the war declarations i will put some peace events and its ready, i have all the needed graphics(from u, some people in another forum and some made my own), i will make an event for 1821 celebrations and i think i am finished, till know i have 82 new events, when it is ready i will give it to u before release so u can test it first

if u need my help in the future i would be glad to help.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) I know it's hard if English is not your native language, but we need to make sure that you're not an adbot posting stuff here (that happens a lot!), and sadly I cannot speak, let alone read/write Greek... :(

Thanks guys :) I know it's hard if English is not your native language, but we need to make sure that you're not an adbot posting stuff here (that happens a lot!), and sadly I cannot speak, let alone read/write Greek... :(

am i allowed to put greek music in my mod?

If you want any help just send me! I will wait your MOD see you...

if its easy can u please make an icon like the one u made for ur mod but without the crown?

i have made a nationalist scenario ,a civil war, a ww3(if greece defeats the other balkan nations and decide to attack austria{the chances arent small}, if russia or American union state tries to help Greece with many troops or even allies with greece germany will reacht = WW3, and a second chance for ww3 or even ww4 with greece, russia , aus against the lefts, russia will side with greece in both wars only if it is right wing{paternal autocrat, authoritian democrat , nationalist} ) , and a chance of communisτ greece(if they win civil war) which will join the internationalists.

(210 new events)

shall i upload it after i test it, or fill some timelines with few events(1941-43) and create a full scenario for democratic greece and one for syndicalist and then upload a full version?

edit = as i got no anwer i decided to make some more events to cover 40-42 timeline because it was almost empty, i have added some more events for a democratic greece and a commist(but still no full scenario) made some events for armenia, and now i must add some events for russia to interract better with greece.
when i finnaly finish, i will upload it here if james finnaly answers to my question about having all the greek expansions for both major greek mods in one forum

Last edited:
sorry my friend but i was very busy at this time, if you finish your mod send it to me to test it and of course you can upload it here... send me...

Hi , i have maxe a complete version with around 220 events and i am currently testing it , but i cant upload it because of issues with my internet connection , so in tbe weekend wheb will go to afriend of mine i will send the mod to u so u can testitand if u want ulpload it beneath urs.Im am currently workibg in an alternative scenario were greece leads tbe nationalist nations of kaisereich into a greater ww2 or even ww3. Thanks for ur great help

PAVLOSGR300
mod is for patch 1.03?

No , i wanted to work with something finished and fully working , i will updaate lwte and as the other guy said i hwvent registered the game(a long etory with many forgotten pwswords)

i know that i said that i will release the mod but after someplaytests i saw that i have gone away from the kaisereich climate, so i think i will need some more time to rework some things, until now i have 305 new enents and i plan to make at least 20-30 more and add more leaders ministers and event pics

i know that i said that i will release the mod but after someplaytests i saw that i have gone away from the kaisereich climate, so i think i will need some more time to rework some things, until now i have 305 new enents and i plan to make at least 20-30 more and add more leaders ministers and event pics

so in a nutshell is what will be in your mod ?