• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So I just won the war against bulgaria and the ottoman empire and now the game freezes when the victory event fires.

Same problem here...
However, it's a great mod! :)

Same problem here...
However, it's a great mod! :)

I just find what was the problem in the victory against Turkey event: the annexation of the North Anatolian Coast by Greece made de facto the Pontus annexed. But it makes the game crash... You have to replace a few lines in the 13301511 event by these lines:

command = { trigger = { not = { exists = UTL } } type = secedearea which = GRE value = "Anatolian North Coast" when = 2 }
command = { type = secedearea which = GRE value = "Greek Islands" when = 2 }
command = { trigger = { exists = UTL } type = secedeprovince which = UTL value = 1067 when = 2 }
command = { trigger = { exists = UTL } type = secedeprovince which = UTL value = 1066 when = 2 }
command = { trigger = { exists = UTL } type = secedeprovince which = GRE value = 1068 when = 2 }
command = { trigger = { exists = UTL } type = secedeprovince which = GRE value = 1065 when = 2 }

Don't forget to change it in the two actions! :)

This looks interesting,will try it sometime later.Keep up the good work! :)

very nice work, i am going to test it, what about an idea of an event that gives greece extra manpower from the greeks in foreign countries(greeks of diaspora), they are twice the number of the greekpoppulation in greece and every time greece was at war they came back to fight

Tried this mod.
Is it WAD that most of tech teams in 1911/14 have 1-2 skill?
In AAR they had about 4 or 5.

Another question - is it balanced or Greece will suddenly have cores on half-world with genius tech teams and lots of manpower? (seen in other mods, I personally don't like it) :)

Nice to hear this!
So I need to simply end WW1 historically and then win Greek-Turkish war (with bulgarians too) for making Byzantium?
And if I start from 1911 - can I get more from balkan wars?

I am supposed to follow historical course during WW1, right? Because unhistorical decision (early war) is so dissent-heavy (30 or even 50 dissent is almost impossible for tiny greek economy)...
Shouldn't player have another possibility? And not be so severe punished for his decisions?
Another events/decisions have alt'history path without such penalties, why not WW1-ones?

Last question - if I manage to form Byzantium will it makes all interwar and WW2 events unavailable (or there is no changing tags?)

Also note about greek navy:
As far as I know, DD represents flotilla of these ships, not one particular. So in 1914 navy seems too large because of lots of DDs.
May be you should remove at least half of them?
It's true also for subs. Greek navy had 2 of them. They should be represented only as 1 unit.
Coast defense ships (Hydra-class) I think should be represented as heavy cruisers, not battleships (they all were only 4,890t).
Reference: http://www.worldwar1atsea.net/WW1NavyGreek.htm
And may be reducing number of transports? Because now it triggers event of reaching limits..

Last edited:
Hey J I have some feedback for you. Something has stopped the progression from the WW1 timeline to the WW2 timeline. What I mean is that it is 1939 and I got Hitler in power but there is no Axis only Central Powers still. Germany is not even in the Central Powers. I never saw this happen in AAR mod. The other thing is that the Italians have a Nazi government but Mussolini is not a part of it. The Anschluss never fires since it requires the Italians to sign the Pact of Steel which is not happening. I never saw this when you were only using GIP and AAR. So the problem may be with the mixing of the NWO mod with these two. I do not know if anyone else has run into these problems but it would sure help you to troubleshoot the problem. Great job otherwise. I noticed these two things happening twice in two games in a row. Thanks for the hard work you have put into this.
delanonne

Greetings Παύλο(Pavlos), great idea and great job.
You could expand the mod by cocentrating on the civil war. Like NWO 2, realistic events or maybe an E3 map for a more effective guerilla war system.
Great job nevertheless

Hey J I have some feedback for you. Something has stopped the progression from the WW1 timeline to the WW2 timeline. What I mean is that it is 1939 and I got Hitler in power but there is no Axis only Central Powers still. Germany is not even in the Central Powers. I never saw this happen in AAR mod. The other thing is that the Italians have a Nazi government but Mussolini is not a part of it. The Anschluss never fires since it requires the Italians to sign the Pact of Steel which is not happening. I never saw this when you were only using GIP and AAR. So the problem may be with the mixing of the NWO mod with these two. I do not know if anyone else has run into these problems but it would sure help you to troubleshoot the problem. Great job otherwise. I noticed these two things happening twice in two games in a row. Thanks for the hard work you have put into this.
delanonne

I had the same

mmmm.... that is a big proplem i will looking at this if you find any solution please send me thank you!

J I do not really know why this is happening. As I said before I never saw this happen before with AAR only. It could be related to NWO or it could have something to do with the latest version. This seems less likely than a NWO problem. I wish I had more for you but I do not. You might try some of the DH troubleshooting tools that can be turned on in the misc.txt. I do not have too much experience with them but others have said they are useful. You can turn on and off the various logs that keep track of what is going on in the game. Good luck. If anyone else has any tips please feel free to mention them.
delanonne

i think i have posted this before , after the end of ww1 when turkey surrenders things arent historical, there should be a greek or british puppet in the bosporus area,there should be a chain of events leading the capture of smyrna by greeks to represent the negotiations between benizelow and the allies who finnaly allowed him to land army in smyrna to prevent italians from doing so, so if u dont succed in making the allies to allow u to take smyrna the italians would do so,

when greeks get smyrna there should be fights between greek army and local turks

after some time the allies would loose interest in the bosporus puppet so they would probably allow greece to annex it(benizelos himself claimed that)

so u would be able to get east thrace and north and central west coast of minor asia without even doing the greco turkish war

and also something else, why after ww1 i have to pay 2 money to the bulgarians?

i am working on a mod for kaisereich which will give greece a longer and better scenario.(similar to urs with aar), i am asking if i can use parts of ur events,maybe ur flag for byzantine empire and after i edit it a bit one of ur backgrounds.