• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
why after the megali idea i dont have the area of monastiri(skopje,kummanovo) the north anatolian coast(pontus) and denizli ,antalya arent my national provices.that areas were mostly poppulated by greece.also the metaxas line event appeared but wouldnt turn green .and one last thing,is there a way to tweak the map(not with an event as i asked before) to have the real names of the ocupied by turks and bulgarians greek provices?

why you dont merge the 2 mods

We would invite jamiroquai000 to do so, it would be more productive too, i guess ;). Less work for you to keep track of things, less work for AAR syncing modifications into mainline. Plus you also can get help with modding, testing, better bug reporting, ...

the next version is allmost ready many bugs like them is all ready fixed,now for the provides at megali idea i will use the map of Paris Peace Conference of 1919 by Eleftherios Venizelos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:parisPeace-Venizelos-Map.png and skopje and kummanovo are not in map maybe i will use them in alternate scenario later...

when i played i liberated exact the same map, what i want to say is that many of these provices werent my national provices, and i also asked if there a file to tweak so i can change the name of some provices. as i can see half of skopje and kummanono are in and i think they should be given to greece if it defeats both turks and bulgarians.i also noticed that there is a deadline for u to defeat turks and bul and that makes things pretty hard and unrealistic , the way for greece to lose is by losing smyrna to the truks and/or thessaloniki to the bulgarians

one last question, why u use the map of the megali idea and dont use the map of benizelos megali idea, because in my opinion the area liberated is just too big from what we have agreed with our allies,maybe u can get the area of bosporus and anatolian west coast(as the benizelos megali idea shows)and later on with an event around 1930-1939 liberate the map u show by firstly demanding it from turks and bulgarians and if they refuse go to war and if yugoslavia joins another side at ww2 u must be able to take skopje and kummanovo too.and is there a chance u make some events of the possibility of greece joining the axis?because if i join the allies i have nothing to get for my victory except rhodos and kalymnos that can be easily sold by italy.

thank u for u excelent work

for installing the new version u have to delete the whole aar with ur mod then create the aar again and throw ur new version inside or just paste it into the file as it is?

i tried this and it is great. is the greek civil war incuded(venizelist- antivenizelist).if yes how do you trigger it
where i can find the events about venizelos and metaxas death so if i want to play non historical to not happen
suggestion
1make if you change the king from being chief of the army have concequences and even start the civil war
2 a scenarion with the greek civil war
3 an event about the goudi coup (or near coup) and the bringing of venizelos
4 i saw the backround pic changes when the metaxas coup happens. first could you make the backround image a bit larger(to cover the whole screen) . make the same about when venizelos comes to power with a megali idea map or something like this
5 make in a future a non historical scenario like communist revolts and communist take over of greece.

if you want help i would gladly help you( if you show me one or two tricks in event creation):eek:o

Last edited:
no is not included the goudi coup because its happens at 1909 before the period that i cover,the death events is in deathevents.txt... the only civil war that im planning to set is between Greek Communist Party army and the Greek governmental armyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Civil_Wa

Woo. Are you going to model Yugoslav support of KKE and ELLAS (and model each seperately?) and ahistorical absorption of Albania by Yugoslav govt?

Is the 1911 scenario playable?
Can't wait to give this moda a shot.
YES it is with any country

I guess jamiroquai meant if there are events covering that era. There are events for making the balkan-war happen, but besides that there are none. The Arms, Armistice and Revolutions events start only after WW1 is over. In fact, you can CLICK any nation, but you won't get events leading up to WW1 at this point (please, correct me if i'm wrong).

BTW: a new version of AAR will be released in the next few days, so maybe you will want to start converting the Greece Improvement Project to use 1.4.1's files. Else you might end up with an incompatible overlay for AAR. If you like, i can send you the most recent version, else you can download it at aarmod.cfuchs.net.

yes you have right the 1911 scenario have events only for greece but after 1914 use the events of AAR.Were i can find the last version?

In the AAR-repository, that's why i offered you access to it :).
Send me a username and password (or better: the line output by this: http://aspirine.org/htpasswd_en.html) via PM, and i will create an account for you there. I'll explain everything else via PM/skype/jabber/email/icq.

wow, i actually watched that today :D
yeah, that one, well i played it, it was good i approved of it, but yeah, here i see that whatever scen i take it will be historical, but at least i hope changing the course of the otl's greko-turkish war of 1919-1922 will have soem real impacts (like reinstitution of Bizantium :) )

I have a same question, every time i start as greece in 1911 Italy(and allied Austria-hungary) DOWs me.

Hey there, i've just seen your question on the aar-website, you are free to use AAR as base of course, don't worry, for modders here nothing will change. Only thing that would be if someone tried selling something, but I guess that's never going to happen here anyway. :-D.
But thanks for asking, and don't let that novapaddy-"issue" make you insecure. You are doing great work, keep it up! I'll write you an email on how to use the aar-repo in the next few days. (sorry the first lectures of the semester have just started :D)

Last edited:
so hey, i spammed you with milions of mails for wut i appologize

anyway, italy thingie - i removed the italian guarantee for ottomans

later on there is that unclear peace with bulgaria where greece doesnt get much even though i had gone further than historiically and demanded more than historiically

another peace with bulgaria, this time ending of ww1 there i had basically erased bulgaria with combined power of serbia and me (greece) well it took me just 2 years (entered with the bulgarian neutrality event which wasnt neutral by the tiem of the event) to do that, so yeah, suddenly, peace and i get nothing, serbia and romania are at war with bulgaria and annex it while i get nothing

now another thing, the proper greko-ottoman war (turks actually were easily diefeated because i snuck forces to bursa and fro mthere to constantinople, then i landed in middle east to help out british, yep... otoomans fell lol) in which i had not suspected i needed to hold smyrna (i suggest setting an event where a garrison is put thar) and soon turks took it and in just week after starting it in early 1918 i got the defeat event where i got struck with 50 dissent, which did stop me form being able to control my country and then partisans took athens and i got struck with military defeat and another 10 dissent... and they where persistent, so i deleted them and gone back before they occured, so i steamrolled turkey with ease and i encountered the peace with turkey or keep going.. i wonder wut would happen if i had them fully annexed...

well anyway gg