+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: THE NEW GREECE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT forAAR MOD

Quote Originally Posted by bill2505 View Post
    thanks for the answer. do you plan to include more events for the metaxas regime(except the metaxas line) and later the greek civil-war .also what about some semi historical events(how greece would be if venizelos was alive in ww2. what if the communist won the civil war
    My priority is to give more details in GREECE history at the game now for metaxas regime i will includes events like the "creation of EON" and others... for the civil war all the biggest events, skins,graphics,ministers,leaders etc... for the ww2 i will includes events like "the Greek government in exile,creation of Sacred Band,III Greek Mountain Brigade,Battle of Rimini,The Hellenic Royal Nav& Air Force at Middle East and many others .Now any alternative scenario would be a good addition for the future!!! If you had any ideas for the mod post them any help is welcomed...
    Patton said (referring to Rommel's book, 'Infantry Attacks' or 'Infanterie greift an'): "Rommel... you magnificent bastard, I read your book"!

Projects:
    Mod1914 NG for Darkest Hour full map
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    THE NEW GREECE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT forAAR MOD
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

i will help you with ideas( and maybe some help with the creation if you show me one or two thing) about the venizelos and metaxas period.
    about metaxas

1 military drill of the youth
    this photo http://ioannismetaxas.gr/Photo_Albums/images/ergo2.jpg
    a quote of metaxas in Greek and maybe some words in english
    what about this
    Η Νεολαία
    είναι εκείνη εις την οποίαν
    προ παντός θα δώσωμεν
    την Ψυχήν μας όλην
    και όλα μασ τα μέσα δια να σώσωμεν
    το Μέλλον του Έθνους

a short description ( i can help you with that)
    will give org and morale bonus and some casualty trickle???( will reduse by little the men you loose in battle)

2 every year an event about eon celebrating on national holidays that will decrease dissent and give some bonus
    this pic http://hellas.files.wordpress.com/20...lagitisses.jpg (

3 in one of our university communist propagand was found how my governon you wish to proceed in order to save our youngones from the destructive influence of the red scarce
    1 seize the books and expel all the ones that had such book. = increase
    dissent and lowers for half a year research points
    2 recruit a loyal student to find who is the the one that brings those books in the college = % to find the guilty and a % not to find him.if you find him lower chanses of this event firing again
    3 seize the books and persuade the student to denounce the red propaganda
    Last edited by bill2505; 30-03-2012 at 15:27.

i will help you with ideas( and maybe some help with the creation if you show me one or two thing) about the venizelos and metaxas period.
    about metaxas

1 military drill of the youth
    this photo http://ioannismetaxas.gr/Photo_Albums/images/ergo2.jpg
    a quote of metaxas in Greek and maybe some words in english
    what about this
    Η Νεολαία
    είναι εκείνη εις την οποίαν
    προ παντός θα δώσωμεν
    την Ψυχήν μας όλην
    και όλα μασ τα μέσα δια να σώσωμεν
    το Μέλλον του Έθνους

a short description ( i can help you with that)
    will give org and morale bonus and some casualty trickle???( will reduse by little the men you loose in battle)

2 every year an event about eon celebrating on national holidays that will decrease dissent and give some bonus
    this pic http://hellas.files.wordpress.com/20...lagitisses.jpg (

3 in one of our university communist propagand was found how my governon you wish to proceed in order to save our youngones from the destructive influence of the red scarce
    1 seize the books and expel all the ones that had such book. = increase
    dissent and lowers for half a year research points
    2 recruit a loyal student to find who is the the one that brings those books in the college = % to find the guilty and a % not to find him.if you find him lower chanses of this event firing again
    3 seize the books and persuade the student to denounce the red propaganda
    Check the new version and play 1936 scenario....
    Patton said (referring to Rommel's book, 'Infantry Attacks' or 'Infanterie greift an'): "Rommel... you magnificent bastard, I read your book"!

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

The MOD stops for the Easter Holidays. Happy Easter to all. See you all after...... [IMG][/IMG]

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

lol....
    " ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND GET THEM King Leonidas , Thermopylae , 480 BC "

" Favourite HOI 3 Mods : DiDay's ICE / Francesco's Models Mod / Francesco's Counters Mod / Chromo's Widescreen Mod "

" Favourite Darkest Hour Mods : Arms Armistice & Revolutions / Kazoo's Skiff Style Icons / World In Flames II "

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III

tried my first game and it was very nice but i think some things can be improved.firstly greece has a very small number of national provices and skopje and kummanovo arent national provices.also the dissent when the greco turkish war begins is so much that it is very hard to win, i know that dissent was a lot historicaly but not at a point of armend revolution.also i dont know if this can be done but if greeks achieve megali idea the names of many provices can be changed back to their original greek names(isntabul-> constantinople, bursa-> prusa ,skopje-> monastiri, konya->iconium ,
    trapzon->trapezounta ...)lastly it would be nice if there were events allowing greece to join axis with a promise of even more balkan, minor asian, caukasian and middle east expansion, in less wods rebuilding byzantium

The campaign is very cool and nice to be in the game, but for my taste too quickly to ends and is missing a few things.

-The pact of no aggression with Italy (after the start of the war with Turkey, Italy and Austria denounce us war.

-Return the capital to Constantinople after the win in the war of the Greco-Turkish War.

-Greek-Turkish could be divided into 2 parts, the first is the struggle of the Bosporus (Bursa, Izmit , Smyrna), and the second is war Anatolie.

P.S.
    Sorry for the spelling but I am using a translator.

Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by PAVLOSGR300 View Post
    also i dont know if this can be done but if greeks achieve megali idea the names of many provices can be changed back to their original greek names(isntabul-> constantinople, bursa-> prusa ,skopje-> monastiri, konya->iconium ,
    trapzon->trapezounta ...)
    That's technically impossible in HOI2 and Darkest Hour; the map is static.
    Arms, Armistice and Revolutions
    The Interwar Mod for Darkest Hour Full
    Download

Please report bugs regarding the AAR here: at this thread
    YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME THROUGH ONE OF THE BELOW INSTANT MESSENGERS!
    DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA FORUM-PM, MY INBOX IS CONSTANTLY FULL!

| | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

jamiroquai000
    can you delete from mod swedish, american and other not-Balkan Skif icons because lot of users have thi icons in their AAR Mod

Quote Originally Posted by zivt3k View Post
    The campaign is very cool and nice to be in the game, but for my taste too quickly to ends and is missing a few things.

-The pact of no aggression with Italy (after the start of the war with Turkey, Italy and Austria denounce us war.

-Return the capital to Constantinople after the win in the war of the Greco-Turkish War.

-Greek-Turkish could be divided into 2 parts, the first is the struggle of the Bosporus (Bursa, Izmit , Smyrna), and the second is war Anatolie.

P.S.
    Sorry for the spelling but I am using a translator.
    First of all Thanks for trying my scenario its true that many things to be done yet in the next version i will try to put many of them... any ideas and suggestions are welcomed

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by FCZP View Post
    jamiroquai000
    can you delete from mod swedish, american and other not-Balkan Skif icons because lot of users have thi icons in their AAR Mod
    very easy my friend... for the next version...

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

and you recomendation use 1912 scenario.
    what's about traditional AAR scenario (1914)?
    can I play in AAR with you improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by FCZP View Post
    and you recomendation use 1912 scenario.
    what's about traditional AAR scenario (1914)?
    can I play in AAR with you improvements?
    you can play the AAR mod from my 1911 scenario with any country its working normal

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

btw: would you like access to the most current version (development version) of AAR? I guess that would help you in the future.
    Download

| | | ICQ: 69608459 | | | Bitcoin | | | jabber: metro@jabber.ccc.de | | | email: burning@cfuchs.net

why after the megali idea i dont have the area of monastiri(skopje,kummanovo) the north anatolian coast(pontus) and denizli ,antalya arent my national provices.that areas were mostly poppulated by greece.also the metaxas line event appeared but wouldnt turn green .and one last thing,is there a way to tweak the map(not with an event as i asked before) to have the real names of the ocupied by turks and bulgarians greek provices?

Quote Originally Posted by PAVLOSGR300 View Post
    why after the megali idea i dont have the area of monastiri(skopje,kummanovo) the north anatolian coast(pontus) and denizli ,antalya arent my national provices.that areas were mostly poppulated by greece.also the metaxas line event appeared but wouldnt turn green .and one last thing,is there a way to tweak the map(not with an event as i asked before) to have the real names of the ocupied by turks and bulgarians greek provices?
    the next version is allmost ready many bugs like them is all ready fixed,now for the provides at megali idea i will use the map of Paris Peace Conference of 1919 by Eleftherios Venizelos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pa...izelos-Map.png and skopje and kummanovo are not in map maybe i will use them in alternate scenario later...

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Burning View Post
    btw: would you like access to the most current version (development version) of AAR? I guess that would help you in the future.
    thank you for the invitation but now im working at your last stable version and is very difficult for me to working simultaneously at the stable version and current version of AAR because Iam the only Modder at this mod... when i will finish this mod (very soon) i will work exclusively for AAR at greek field if you want it...

Projects:
    Balkan Mod
    Commonwealth mod
    ALL-IN-ONE MOD

why you dont merge the 2 mods

why you dont merge the 2 mods
    We would invite jamiroquai000 to do so, it would be more productive too, i guess . Less work for you to keep track of things, less work for AAR syncing modifications into mainline. Plus you also can get help with modding, testing, better bug reporting, ...
    Download

Quote Originally Posted by jamiroquai000 View Post
    the next version is allmost ready many bugs like them is all ready fixed,now for the provides at megali idea i will use the map of Paris Peace Conference of 1919 by Eleftherios Venizelos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pa...izelos-Map.png and skopje and kummanovo are not in map maybe i will use them in alternate scenario later...
    when i played i liberated exact the same map, what i want to say is that many of these provices werent my national provices, and i also asked if there a file to tweak so i can change the name of some provices. as i can see half of skopje and kummanono are in and i think they should be given to greece if it defeats both turks and bulgarians.i also noticed that there is a deadline for u to defeat turks and bul and that makes things pretty hard and unrealistic , the way for greece to lose is by losing smyrna to the truks and/or thessaloniki to the bulgarians

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast